Kogan launches health cover option
Members who join before 28 February can earn up to $260 in benefits.
Kogan's steady rollout of insurance products has continued with the launch of Kogan Health. The online retailer has partnered with Medibank’s wholly owned subsidiary ahm to provide Aussies with a new budget health insurance offering.
While this is not the first insurance option from Kogan, it is its first foray into the private health insurance market. With a focus on providing affordable cover, Kogan's Entry Flexi starts at just $18.10 a week for singles and $36.25 a week for couples and families. Members will also benefit from increased claims levels on certain benefits the longer they hold their policy.
“Kogan Health is very proud to help Aussies access a simple and affordable health insurance offer,” Kogan.com executive director David Shafer said in a statement.
Until 28 February 2018 Kogan is offering couples and families taking out a combined hospital and extras policy a discount of $200 and a $100 for singles. Plus eligible customers will be able to earn themselves $60 Kogan.com credit.
"Our aim is to offer these policies to Kogan.com’s community of 8 million Aussies to help them sleep soundly at night, knowing their health is protected, without paying too much,” Shafer said.
Speak to a health insurance advisor
What you'll get:
- 100% free expert advice
- Pay the same as going direct
- Instant advice if you call 1300 594 882
- Health insurance costs rise from April 1: 5 ways to save
- 4.2 million Aussies are making a big health insurance mistake
- How does your health fund compare on 2021 price rises?
- Neglected your extras health insurance? Here’s how you could claim $500 back before 2021
- Huge progress as telehealth gets to stay post-Covid