The best deals on now at Kogan’s Frenzy sale
Save $950 on select Apple iPhone XS models, take up to 50% off Beats headphones and grab $52 off second-generation Apple AirPods.
If you're looking to snap up some serious bargains this week, shopping platform Kogan is definitely worth a look in. At 10am this morning, the retailer launched a massive "Kogan Frenzy" sale that's set to run until 11.59pm on Thursday 21 May.
The mega event sees prices slashed on a huge range of products from name brands like Apple, Beats, KitchenAid, ECOVACS and Arlo. It also sees discounts offered on plenty of Kogan's own products including 4K TVs, washing machines and robot vacuums.
To help you make the most of the deals, we've included some of the top offers below, based on how much you'll save:
- Apple iPhone XS (512GB, Gold): $1,199 (RRP $2,189, save $990).
- MyGenie ZX1000 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner: $219 (RRP $699, save $480).
- KitchenAid KSM45 Classic Stand Mixer: $429 (RRP $849, save $420).
- Lemair 69L Bar Fridge: $139 (RRP $399, save $260).
- Royal Comfort Kensington 1200TC 100% Egyptian Cotton Stripe Bed Sheet Set: $50 (RRP $249, save $199).
- Sheraton Subway Textured 5 Piece Towel set: $39 (RRP $152.75, save $113.75).
- BlueAnt Pump ZONE Wireless Bluetooth Over Ear HD Audio Headphones: $89 (RRP $199, save $110).
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800mAh Power Bank: $90 (RRP $199, save $109).
- Beats Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones: $129 (RRP $229, save $100).
- Dell P-Series 23-inch 16:9 1920 x 1080 Full HD IPS LCD Monitor: $289 (RRP $492.83, save $203.83).
In addition to tech and home essentials, the sales event is also slashing prices on a range of apparel. Most noteworthy of these are select pairs of ASICS Gel-Kayano running shoes, which are going for up to $64 off. You can also pick up pieces from Dr. Martens, Tommy Hilfiger, Vans, Havaianas and more.
If you're looking for even more great offers, you can head to our Finder deals hub to see current sales on across all categories. You can also shop Global Marketplace's Click Frenzy™ Mayhem sale, which is set to begin at 7pm tomorrow.
The 53-hour event will include over 2,000 deals from 300+ brands. According to the site, the list of participating brands will include big names like Dyson, Bose, Under Armour, adidas, rebel, Platypus Shoes, Dell and Adore Beauty, making it easy to find a deal on everything on your wish list.
To find out more about the event, you can head to our Click Frenzy™ explainer page.
- Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
- Where to shop every product in Kiernan Shipka’s beauty routine
- Interview: RAQ founder talks Abbie Chatfield swim collection
- Best fashion boxing day sales that are happening now
- Santa in transit: Aussies concerned about delayed gift deliveries