Kogan Frenzy is here to save you big bucks
Do you like cheap phones, TVs and speakers? Well you're going to love this.
One sale that has probably flown under your radar is Kogan Frenzy, but we're here to tell you that this is one event that you can't afford to ignore.
Online retailer Kogan is one of Australia's favourite places to shop because it offers lower prices on popular brands like Apple, Samsung, Sony and more. But today Kogan is going one step further and offering extra savings on its already discounted prices as part of Kogan Frenzy. And some of the prices seem almost too good to be true.
Kogan Frenzy is the store's competing event to Click Frenzy™, a competing sale event run by Global Marketplace. Kicking off last night, Kogan Frenzy has over 500 different deals available across the store. The discounts available range from between 10% to 25% off and considering Kogan's prices are already often lower than the rest of the market, there are some crazy savings to be had.
“We’re very excited about Kogan Frenzy,” Kogan founder Ruslan Kogan told News.com.au. “It starts earlier. It runs for longer ... This year we have over $50 million of the most popular products in stock and we’re expecting Kogan Frenzy to be the biggest frenzy ever.”
You can head to Kogan Frenzy's homepage now to see all 500+ deals or head to the finder.com.au Kogan Frenzy sale page to a view a full list of deals.
Keep reading to see some of the best deals from this mammoth sale.
Top Kogan Frenzy deals
- Dyson V8 Absolute Vacuum Cleaner was $899 now $729
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones (Rose Gold) was $399 now $289
- Vostok 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner (3.5kW, Reverse Cycle) was $499 now $349
- Apple iPhone 6s (16GB, Rose Gold, Australian Model) was $629 now $589
- Apple 13' MacBook Air (256GB, 1.8GHz, i5) - MQD42 was $1798 now $1499
- Car roof box buying guide: How to find the best roof box for your car
- Best tyre pressure monitoring systems: Compare prices, types and features of popular brands
- Carry-on luggage buying guide: What you should know before you buy your next suitcase
- Paper shredder buying guide: How to find the best device for your home or office
- Baby thermometer buying guide: How to choose the best thermometer for your family