Best Kogan EOFY sales: 70% off appliances + heaps more
Kogan is celebrating the end of financial year with mega deals on heaters, wine coolers and Dyson vacuums.
If you're in the market for new appliances, you'll love the end of financial year offers taking place at Kogan.
Currently, the online shopping platform is offering its Kogan First members massive discounts of up to 85% off all their home and entertainment needs.
This means you can finally treat yourself to an espresso machine or replace the washing machine that's seen better days.
With the sales set to end at midnight tomorrow (30 June), we've rounded up our top picks of the offers so you can get stuck in.
Kogan's best EOFY appliance sales
- $320.99 off Kogan 7kg Top Load Washing Machine. Replacing your washing machine can be an expensive task, which is why this Kogan top loader is an absolute bargain. Previously priced at $599.99, the machine is now just $279, which is 53% off the RRP.
- $200 off Dyson V10 Absolute+ Cordless Vacuum Cleaner. Offering many of the functions of the later Dyson vacuums at a lesser price point, the V10 Absolute+ is a solid EOFY investment. Snap it up today for $899, down from $1,099.
- $104 off Kogan Espresso Coffee Machine. If you've dreamed of owning your own espresso machine, now is the time to buy with 52% off this Kogan model. The machine features a steam wand attachment and simple control panel to make it easy to brew your perfect cup every time. Get it today for $95.99.
Kogan's best EOFY home and furniture sales
- $660 off Matt Blatt Inge 2.5 Seater Sofa. Quality sofas are something of an investment, which is why this Matt Blatt 2.5 seater is such a bargain. Originally priced at $899, the stylish sofa is now down to just $239, making now the perfect time to upgrade.
- $230.99 off Ergolux Wind-Up Height Adjustable Sit Stand Desk. If you're going to be working from home for the foreseeable future, this sit stand desk is worth the spend at $169. Previously priced at $399.99, the adjustable desk is designed to alleviate back pain and increase productivity.
- $111.99 off Kogan 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler. Wine connoisseurs can enjoy a greater selection of their vintages with the purchase of this generous 18-bottle wine cooler. With some wine cooler models retailing for well over $700, this fridge is a steal at just $188.
Kogan's best EOFY home theatre and TV sales
- $620.99 off Kogan QLED 65-inch 4K UHD HDR Smart TV Android TV (Series 9, XQ9510). Those after a new TV can currently score a whopping 41% off this 65-inch screen. Now priced at $879, the Kogan model features the Google Assistant, built-in Chromecast and streaming services, Dolby Vision, Dolby Audio and heaps more.
- $620.99 off Kogan 70-inch 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV Android TV (Series 9, TU9220). If you're after a slightly bigger screen, you can also nab $620.99 off this 70-inch model. The impressive 4K TV comes with pre-installed Netflix and YouTube, dual band Wi-Fi with enhanced speed and plenty of other great features. Take it home today for $879, down from $1,499.99.
- $101.99 off Kogan 2.1Ch 100W Detachable Dolby Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer. Originally priced at $229.99, this soundbar with subwoofer set is now selling for just $128. The powerful 2.1 channel soundbar boasts a 100W output and fully immersive Dolby Audio technology, making it a great way to update your entertainment system.
There are also plenty more great end of financial year offers across other categories, including:
- Up to 75% off tax deductible deals.
- Up to 60% off shoes and apparel.
- Up to 60% off computer essentials.
- Mega deals on big brand smartphones.
The EOFY sales are available to Kogan First Members only, which means you'll need to be signed in to your account in order to shop the deals.
If you don't already have an account, you can sign up now for a free 14-day trial. After the trial period ends, membership costs $5.99 per month.
You can also cancel your membership at any time.
Image credit: Kogan