This Boxing Day, get your bargain-hunting fix at Kogan.
As diverse as Kogan's portfolio is these days, online shopping is still the backbone of the Australian business. Cut-price electronics, fashion, appliances and even food are its bread and butter, so it's no surprise that the online retailer plans on rolling out a slew of bargains for this year's Boxing Day celebrations.
In years past, Kogan has spiced its Boxing Day sales up with products selling for as little as $1, as well as serving up unprecedented discounts on popular items, albeit with only very limited stock available.
We've selected some of our favourite deals from Kogan's Boxing Day sale in the table below. If you're hungry for even more sales, head over to our main Boxing Day sales page.
Kogan Boxing Day deals 2018
|Product||Original price||Discounted price||Discount||Buy it|
|KitchenAid Mini Stand Mixer||$699.95||$299||57.28%||Go to site|
|Google Pixel XL 32GB||$1179||$529||55.13%||Go to site|
|August Bluetooth Smart Lock||$355||$199||43.94%||Go to site|
|Samsung 27" 1080p Curved LED Monitor||$425||$259||39.06%||Go to site|
|Samsung Galaxy S9+ 64GB||$1349||$999||25.95%||Go to site|
|Samsung Galaxy Note9 512GB||$1799||$1349||25.01%||Go to site|
|Swann Home Security System with 4 Security Cameras||$599.95||$499||16.83%||Go to site|
|Nikon Coolpix W300 Tough Camera||$549||$459||16.39%||Go to site|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 32GB||$449||$379||15.59%||Go to site|
|Google Home Hub||$231||$195||15.58%||Go to site|
|Apple iPhone X 64GB||$1567||$1329||15.19%||Go to site|
|Apple iPhone SE 16GB||$424||$399||5.90%||Go to site|
|Kogan 55" 4K HDR Smart TV||$599||Go to site|
Kogan deals you can get right now
Popular Kogan coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|23 Apr 2019||FREE shipping selected items||********|
|23 Apr 2019||Lowest price ever Sale||********|
Kogan shipping and returns
Kogan products are often sent direct from its overseas facilities, so some products will take longer to ship than others. Its delivery estimates should be taken as just that – estimates – and there's no guarantee your order will arrive within that time frame.
On the Kogan website, each product will indicate whether it leaves the warehouse in one to two days, three to seven days, one to two weeks or at a future date (if the product is on pre-sale). You'll then need to factor in delivery times on top of that and these will differ depending on where in Australia you live.
Bulky items such as televisions will be delivered via courier instead of the regular post. If you aren't home to collect these packages, they'll typically be taken to the nearest post office.
Kogan offers a 14-day money-back guarantee. If you aren't satisfied with your purchase, you'll be able to return it within this time for a full refund, less freight charges.
Kogan offers a fantastic warranty policy. If there is a fault with your product within the first 12 months, Kogan will repair the product at its own cost. Not a bad deal when you consider all that can go wrong with cheap electronics!
What is Kogan and how is it so cheap?
Kogan is an online electronics store founded by Ruslan Kogan back in 2006. It achieves its low prices by wiping out the middle man: your products are directly imported from the manufacturer. In 2012, it reached the million products shipped mark. Six months later, it had reached 2 million.
There's something to be said for bargain price televisions and smartphones, no?
What are the downsides of buying from Kogan?
Since Kogan doesn't sell everything, it may be difficult to find a particular product you're after, especially if you're looking for a specific brand. The best bet is to go in with a vague idea of what you want – a monitor, for example – and see what brands and models it has on offer.
Kogan's products aren't always as high-quality as you might find elsewhere, either. That's how it keeps cost low, after all. Extra warranties are available if you're concerned about your purchase breaking down and they can be a good idea to add to your basket.
What can you buy from Kogan?
- Televisions. Kogan stocks a range of LED, 3D and Smart TVs from the Kogan brand, as well as major brands like Sony and LG.
- Computers and tablets. Along with Apple MacBooks and Samsung Galaxy Tab tablets, you'll also find a slew of computer and tablet accessories such as chargers, USBs and stands. Kogan also offers its own Kogan-branded laptops at a cheaper rate than the competition, if you're not beholden to any of the more well-known brands.
- iPhones and Androids. Here's where you can really save some cash. Not only can you find the latest handsets like the Apple iPhone XS and the Samsung Galaxy S9, you can pick up older phones from Samsung, LG, Motorola and more at a steep discount. There's no shortage of Bluetooth adapters, chargers and spare batteries on sale, either.
- Cameras. Everything from handheld cameras and GoPros to DSLRs and even drones is available through Kogan. Big brands like Sony and Nikon are all present and accounted for, plus Kogan offers its own branded products at a much lower price.
- Speakers and headphones. From cheap earbuds to replace the ones your cat shredded to noise-cancelling headsets for blocking out your raucous neighbours, Kogan has an extensive range of audio solutions to suit all budgets.
- Appliances. Whether you're after a new coffee maker, vacuum cleaner, dishwasher or fridge, Kogan has you sorted. You can again choose between Kogan's own budget branded products as well as household names like Dyson, Kambrook, Russell Hobbs and Philips.
- Fashion and accessories. This covers everything from Australian flags to watches to Havaianas thongs to jackets. It might not be the traditional fashion you'll find at Myer or The Iconic, but if you look hard enough, you might find exactly what you need.