This Boxing Day, find a bargain at Kogan's massive sales.
The 2016 Boxing Day sales at Kogan is an ideal opportunity to save money on electronics, appliances, and more.
While the online retail giant is already known for low prices, on Boxing Day they go bananas. In 2013, they were selling products for as little as $1, which is a great indicator of the bottom level prices they'll be offering in 2017.
You can pick anything from LED Monitors, smartphones, Bullet Blenders, phone chargers, headphones, cameras, USBs, and more – but you have to get in quick.
And if you want more sales, head to our main Boxing Day sales page.
Kogan deals on now
Kogan shipping and returns
Kogan products are often sent direct from their overseas facilities, so some products will take longer to ship than others. Their guides should be considered estimates only, and not an exact science.
Each product will indicate whether it leaves the warehouse in one to two days, three to seven days, one to two weeks, or at a future date (if the product is on pre-sale). Use these as an estimate, and you won't be disappointed! Bulky items such as televisions will be delivered via courier. If you aren't home to collect your package, it will be taken to the nearest post office.
Kogan offers a 14-day money back guarantee. If you aren't satisfied with your purchase, you'll be able to return it within this time for a full refund, less freight charges.
Kogan offers a fantastic warranty policy. If there is a fault with your product within the first 12 months, they'll repair the product at their own cost. Not a bad deal when you consider all that can go wrong with cheap electronics!
What is Kogan, and how is it so cheap?
Kogan is an online electronics store that was founded by Ruslan Kogan back in 2006. It achieves its low prices by wiping out the middle man: your products are directly imported from the manufacturer. In 2012, they reached the million products shipped mark. Six months later, they'd reached two.
There's something to be said for bargain price televisions and smartphones, no?
What are the downsides to buying from Kogan?
Since they don't sell everything, it may be difficult to find a particular product you're after. The best bet is to go in with a vague idea of what you want – a monitor, for example – and see what brands and models they have on offer.
They also might not stock as high quality products as other electronics retailers. Extra warranties are available and are a good idea to add to your basket.
What can you buy from Kogan?
- Televisions – Kogan stocks a range of LED, 3D, and Smart TVs from the Kogan brand, as well as major brands like Sony and LG.
- Computers & Tablets – While you're more likely to find computer and tablet accessories, such as chargers, USBs, or stands, you can sometimes strike gold. At the time of writing, there's a Kogan laptop retailing for $329. Not bad, hey?
- iPhones & Androids – Here's where you can really save some cash. Samsung Galaxy S5s are currently on site for as little as $579, and Apple iPhone 5s for as little as $509. You can also pick up Bluetooth adapters, chargers, and spare batteries.
- Cameras – Get anything from handheld cameras, video cameras, tripods, lenses, and – if you're lucky – a GoPro. As well as the Kogan brand, there's plenty of Sony and Nikon options.
- Speakers & Headphones – How many times have you found yourself in a position where you've lost your headphones... again. Next time you're in need of another cheap pair to tide you over, this might just be your saviour.
- Appliances – sure, you might not be excited by the term 'appliances', but that might change when you realise you can pick up Bullet Blenders for $39, Frozen Dessert Makers for $49, or Vegetable & Fruit Turning Spiral Slicers for $29. Excited yet? Prices will change, of course, but make no mistake – there's bargains to be had.
- Fashion & Accessories – this can cover anything from Australian flags, to watches, to Havaianas thongs, to jackets. It might not be traditional fashion buys as you know it, but if you look hard enough, you might find exactly what you need.