Kobo offers readers access to books and magazines on the move. Choose from millions of titles and access them using a free app, ereader or tablet.
Kobo is revolutionising the way people read literature having developed a reading platform that's cost-effective and convenient. The store offers the traditional bookstore experience online with access to millions of titles to be read via app, eReading device and tablet.
Kobo deals and discount codes - May 2018
|Kobo Daily Deal||Each day Kobo releases a new deal - click here to find out what today's deal is.||
|Kobo reads for $0.99c||Purchase and download books for as little as 99c each.||
|$5 Kobo credit||Sign up to the Kobo newsletter and receive $5 store credit||
|Download the free Kobo app to read whenever and wherever you want||Enjoy the free Kobo app to read whenever and wherever you want and then choose from our catalogue of more than 4 million of the world's best titles.||
|Kobo - EXTRA 50% OFF||Get up to an extra 50% OFF your order with this promo code at checkout||
Show code DE****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
|Kobo - Free eReading application for Smart phones||Get free eReading application for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and Palm PrÄ“ & other Smart phones at Kobo.com||
Kobo Review | Pros and Cons of Kobo
- Wide range. Kobo has millions of titles and access to eBooks from all over the world.
- Good value. Kobo eBooks and eReaders are reasonably priced and you also have the option of downloading their free app to your desktop or laptop to access your library.
- Easy access. You have immediate access to any eBook or eMagazine purchases and you also have access to eBooks from your local library if you have a Kobo eReader.
- Price of devices. The Kobo Aura will set you back close to $200, although there are cheaper options available. Their cheapest model, the Kobo mini, is $99.95 and has a screen smaller than the entry level Amazon Kindle.
- Poor customer service. There have been some considerable complaints regarding Kobo's customer service and its absent or slow response to customer concerns and problems.
How to set up a Kobo account
In order to purchase eBooks or eMagazines from the Kobo store you will need to create a Kobo account. To create a new Kobo account: 1. Go to the Kobo website. 2. Click either the 'Sign In' button, the profile icon or the menu icon at the top right hand corner of the page 3. Click 'New? Sign up here' 4. Enter your details, or you can sign in using your Facebook account 5. Click continue
How does delivery work with Kobo?
Any eBook purchases or downloads are added to your library right after purchase and accessed immediately. For tablets and eReaders you can enjoy free shipping in Australia which will take between 7 and 10 days.
Can I return items to Kobo?
Kobo's returns policy and warranties have been sources of complaints for many customers. You have to get in touch with Kobo's customer service team for any returns and return shipping fees will apply. They also reserve the right to verify return product information, such as confirming a damaged product, before issuing a return credit. All items which can be returned may be refunded up to 15 days from their shipment date. Items that can be refunded:
- eReaders and tablets purchased directly through Kobo can be returned by contacting customer care who will determine if a return is possible.
Items that cannot be refunded:
- You cannot return or cancel an eBook purchase once it begins downloading— all eBook sales are final.
- Promotional discounts have no cash value and are non-refundable.
- Kobo protection plans and Kobo eGift cards are not refundable.