Take off to Europe for less with the latest KLM voucher codes.
The national carrier of the Netherlands, KLM (Royal Dutch Airlines) is one of the oldest airlines in the world.
Flying from its hub in Amsterdam to more than 600 destinations around the world, there's no shortage of places you can book using these deals.
Latset KLM voucher codes
Where can I fly with KLM?
KLM flies to hundreds of destinations around the world, with its main base located in Amsterdam. The carrier is part of the Air France-KLM group, and is a member of the Sky Team alliance, which allows passengers to fly to other destinations with the help of code share airlines.
The airline partners up with a number of international airlines including Air France, China Airlines, Korean Air, Air Italia, and China Southern, among others.
Popular KLM destinations:
What classes does KLM offer and what's included in each?
- Economy seat
- One piece of checked baggage up to 23kg
- 12kg total of carry-on luggage (one bag plus one accessory, such as a handbag, briefcase or laptop)
- In-flight food and drink
- In-flight entertainment
World Business Class
- "Sleeper Seat" which reclines up to 170-175 degrees and has a privacy canopy
- Two pieces of checked baggage up to 32kg each
- 18kg total of carry-on luggage (one bag plus one accessory, such as a handbag, briefcase or laptop)
- In-flight 3-course meal and drinks
- In-seat massage unit
- In-seat power
- Personal entertainment system
- World Business Class comfort kit
- Up to 175% Flying Blue Miles
What's the KLM check-in process?
You can check in online for your KLM flight by visiting this page here. You'll need to log in with your ticket number, booking code, email address and password or your Flying Blue number and PIN code. Online check-in is available for most flights 30 hours prior to and up to one hour before departure.
Airport check-in is also available at the KLM check-in counters at the airport.
What's the KLM baggage allowance?
For no additional cost, economy class travellers are permitted one piece of checked baggage up to 23kg, and two pieces of carry-on luggage (one bag plus one accessory, such as a handbag, briefcase or laptop) up to 12kg total. Additional baggage costs US$100 per bag up to 23kg, and US$200 per bag up to 32kg.
For no additional cost, business class travellers are permitted two pieces of checked baggage up to 32kg, and two pieces of carry-on luggage (one bag plus one accessory, such as a handbag, briefcase or laptop) up to 18kg total. Additional baggage costs US$200 per bag up to 23kg, and US$300 per bag up to 32kg
What's the KLM Flying Blue program?
Flying Blue is KLM’s frequent flyer program. You can sign up for free to earn points every time you fly. You can then redeem these points for flights, hotels, car rentals, and more. Flying Blue has partnered up with a number of other airlines to give customers ultimate flexibility when travelling, earning points, and spending points.
KLM Review | Pros and Cons
- You can plan your itinerary and book your flights in AUD. If you are in Australia, the site should recognise your location and automatically calculate prices in Australian dollars. Or, you can select ‘Australia’ from the dropdown menu in the top right hand corner to access these conversions.
- KLM has a feature-packed rewards program that allows passengers to earn and spend points on travel and travel related services with KLM and its partners.
- Bookings made with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Diners Club Credit card will incur a surcharge of $30. There is no surcharge for payments made with Visa Electron.
How does the KLM booking and confirmation process work?
You can reserve your flights online by going to the KLM website and using the form to search for available flights to and from your chosen destinations, on your travel dates. You will need your payment details and your personal information. Once you have booked, you will be sent a confirmation email with a reservation number that you can use to view or change your flight details as well as to check-in.
What forms of payment does KLM accept?
- American Express
- Direct Bank Deposit (if the time between booking and departure is 14 days or more)
- Online Banking (RTOB) (services include iDeal, CUP Online, eNets, and Direct E-banking)
How do I cancel or modify my KLM booking?
You can change or cancel your reserved flight online by going to ‘My Trip’ on the KLM website. Once logged in, you will then be able to view and modify any part of your itinerary. If you bought a ‘flexibility’ ticket, you will be able to modify your flights without incurring extra charges. If not, you will probably still be able to modify your ticket, but may need to pay an extra fee.