Klarna store list in Australia 2021: Available everywhere, here’s how it works
See which stores offer low- or no-interest financing.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Klarna is huge in Sweden and the good news for Australians is that it officially launched on 30th January 2020. Klarna allows users to pay for items in their basket in four equal instalments. We've covered all you need to know about this buy-now-pay-later service, from how it works, to the store list that accept Klarna.
Some stores you can now shop with Klarna in Australia:
How does Klarna work?
Klarna partners with retailers looking to offer simple third-party financing solutions. When you shop with a store that offers Klarna, you can select Klarna at checkout.
Depending on your credit history and the retailer's promotions, you can qualify for 0.00%, 0.99%, 9.99 or 19.99% interest. Or you might qualify to dodge interest as long as you repay your account in full within six months.
Klarna offers two payment structures:
- Slice it. An open-ended line of credit that slices up your payments into instalments that you pay over time.
- Pay later. An option to complete your order without paying. After your order ships, you receive an invoice with up to 30 days to pay the full amount.
Features of shopping with Klarna
- No annual fee. You'll never pay a maintenance fee to use Klarna.
- Zero-interest options. If you qualify, you'll enjoy zero-interest financing for your purchase.
- Autopay. Set up automatic minimum payments from your bank account to your Klarna account.
- Safe and secure. Klarna safeguards your personal information and enforces a zero-fraud protection policy. If you see an unauthorised purchase with your account, report the problem to Klarna and the company will make it right.
- Easy-to-use app. Manage your payments, report and manage returns and chat with customer service 24/7 from your smartphone.
- Payment reminders. Klarna gives you a nudge two days before each payment is due.
- Hassle-free refunds. Easily request a refund for your order and receive your money within 14 days.
How much does Klarna cost?
You pay no up front or annual fee to use Klarna. The only situations in which you'll pay more than your total purchase price is if:
- You accept terms with an interest rate.
- You're charged a fee for a late payment.
Is Klarna safe?
Yes. Klarna's buyer protection policy ensures that your goods arrive in the condition described at purchase. If you have a problem with your order, report it so Klarna can make it right.
Klarna stores and transmits your personal and financial details securely both online and off-. And its zero-fraud liability protects you from unauthorised or fraudulent purchases that end up on your account.
How to sign up for Klarna
You must be at least 18 years old and shop with a retailer that offers Klarna to sign up for an account.
If your purchase is eligible, you'll see Klarna listed as a payment option at checkout. Click Klarna and complete the short application on the next page. You'll know instantly if you're approved for financing.
To use Klarna's app, create an account online with your email or download the app on your mobile device.
Have more questions about Klarna?
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 50% off car essentials at Catch, half-price meat thermometers, eBay Plus tech sale.
Best carpet shampooers in Australia
We compared hundreds of customer reviews and found the five best carpet shampooers you can buy online in Australia.
Best bike lights in Australia
These are the six best bike lights you can buy in Australia right now.
Best PS4 headsets in Australia
These are the best PS4 headsets you can get your hands on right now in Australia.
Best toys for 1-year-olds in Australia
These are the 7 best toys you can buy for 1-year-olds in Australia.
Best moisturiser for dry skin in Australia
From the best overall face moisturiser for dry skin to the best body moisturiser, hand moisturiser and tinted moisturiser for dry skin, these are the best 7 moisturisers for dry skin you can buy in Australia right now.
Best laptops for students in Australia
These are the six best laptops for students available to buy in Australia for a range of users and categories.
Best French Door Fridges in Australia
These are the 6 best French door fridges you can buy right now in Australia.
Best Ukuleles in Australia
These are the 6 best Ukuleles you can buy right now in Australia.
Best white sneakers in Australia
These are the seven best white sneakers in Australia right now.
Ask an Expert