Klarna store list in Australia 2021: Available everywhere, here’s how it works
See which stores offer low- or no-interest financing.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Klarna is huge in Sweden and the good news for Australians is that it officially launched on 30th January 2020. Klarna allows users to pay for items in their basket in four equal instalments. We've covered all you need to know about this buy-now-pay-later service, from how it works, to the store list that accepts Klarna.
Some stores you can now shop with Klarna in Australia:
How does Klarna work?
Klarna partners with retailers looking to offer simple third-party financing solutions. When you shop with a store that offers Klarna, you can select Klarna at checkout.
Depending on your credit history and the retailer's promotions, you can qualify for 0.00%, 0.99%, 9.99 or 19.99% interest. Or you might qualify to dodge interest as long as you repay your account in full within six months.
Klarna offers two payment structures:
- Slice it. An open-ended line of credit that slices up your payments into instalments that you pay over time.
- Pay later. An option to complete your order without paying. After your order ships, you receive an invoice with up to 30 days to pay the full amount.
Features of shopping with Klarna
- No annual fee. You'll never pay a maintenance fee to use Klarna.
- Zero-interest options. If you qualify, you'll enjoy zero-interest financing for your purchase.
- Autopay. Set up automatic minimum payments from your bank account to your Klarna account.
- Safe and secure. Klarna safeguards your personal information and enforces a zero-fraud protection policy. If you see an unauthorised purchase with your account, report the problem to Klarna and the company will make it right.
- Easy-to-use app. Manage your payments, report and manage returns and chat with customer service 24/7 from your smartphone.
- Payment reminders. Klarna gives you a nudge two days before each payment is due.
- Hassle-free refunds. Easily request a refund for your order and receive your money within 14 days.
How much does Klarna cost?
You pay no up front or annual fee to use Klarna. The only situations in which you'll pay more than your total purchase price is if:
- You accept terms with an interest rate.
- You're charged a fee for a late payment.
Is Klarna safe?
Yes. Klarna's buyer protection policy ensures that your goods arrive in the condition described at purchase. If you have a problem with your order, report it so Klarna can make it right.
Klarna stores and transmits your personal and financial details securely both online and off-. And its zero-fraud liability protects you from unauthorised or fraudulent purchases that end up on your account.
How to sign up for Klarna
You must be at least 18 years old and shop with a retailer that offers Klarna to sign up for an account.
If your purchase is eligible, you'll see Klarna listed as a payment option at checkout. Click Klarna and complete the short application on the next page. You'll know instantly if you're approved for financing.
To use Klarna's app, create an account online with your email or download the app on your mobile device.
Have more questions about Klarna?
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 53% off Samsung Galaxy Buds+, 60% off sports and fitness equipment, win $10,000 with Optus.
WIN! $2000 worth of eBay vouchers for EOFY 2021
Attention online shoppers: We're giving away a $2000 eBay gift card just in time for this year''s EOFY sales. Enter now!
Best dual SIM phones
If you’re looking to run multiple phone numbers from just one handset, we’ve got the best picks for every price bracket and need.
realme C21 review: Colourful, cheap but just too slow
The realme C21 has some attractive style and onboard NFC, but it’s otherwise overshadowed by more powerful phones in the budget space.
Best dungeon crawler board games in Australia
These are the seven best dungeon crawler board games you can buy right now in Australia.
Best spirit levels in Australia
From the best model for professionals to the top cheap product, these are the five best spirit levels available online.
Best clarifying shampoos in Australia
These are the six best clarifying shampoos you can buy right now in Australia.
Best espresso machines in Australia
These are the 6 best espresso machines across a range of categories you can buy in Australia right now.
Best family card games in Australia
These are the 9 best family card games you can purchase right now in Australia.
Best card games for kids in Australia
From the best educational game to the top memory card game, these are the 9 best card games for kids.
Ask an Expert