Is this a sneak peek of new KKW Beauty lipsticks?
The Internet is buzzing with the knowledge that Kim Kardashian may have just teased her next beauty launch. What do you think?
Yesterday, Kim Kardashian posted a cryptic picture of a nude-coloured kiss mark on her Instagram account. Naturally, the puzzling image has the whole Internet buzzing with the rumour that she's launching a line of lipsticks.
And we think this is exactly the case for a number of reasons.
1. The picture came with no caption
If the picture was nothing more than a picture, surely it would have a caption. We think this is a sign that Kimmy is trying to create a buzz around a new product.
2. KKW Beauty was tagged in the image
If this wasn't a new product from her beauty line, then why tag the brand?
3. Nude lipsticks make sense as her next product release
So far, Kim has released a cream contour kit and a powder contour kit – two types of makeup that she is famous for. If there's another makeup look that she is well known for, it's a nude lip. It makes sense that this would be her next product.
Let us know what you think in the comments and stay tuned for more details.
- Beauty product of the week: Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain
- The first reveal of Kylie Jenner’s Stormi Collection for Kylie Cosmetics
- Your first look at the first ever long-wear liquid liner from Kat Von D
- Where to get your hands on the NARS x Erdem collection
- Money Hack: Ditch your lash extensions for a lift instead