Kim Kardashian’s newest beauty product is a contour and highlight powder
See all the snaps of the latest products in the KKW Beauty line right here.
It's safe to say that the launch of KKW Beauty was a huge success, though Kim did receive a few criticisms regarding the packaging of her products and also the very small amount of product you receive for the price you pay. But most of the reception was overwhelmingly positive, with beauty gurus like Jeffree Star and Tati Westbrook raving about how blendable, beautiful and easy-to-use the kit is.
And now Kim has revealed that more is coming soon to the KKW Beauty range. A few hours ago Kim took to Snapchat to show her followers her latest creation, a powder highlight and contour.
The video showed Kim opening a box containing three powder contours, each with a double-ended brush, one end for highlighting and one for sculpting. Unfortunately, Kim didn't give us a glimpse of what the powders actually look like, but from the size of each, we can assume that these will be palettes featuring different shades.
Scroll down to see all the snaps and stay tuned for more details.
- Your first look at the first ever long-wear liquid liner from Kat Von D
- Where to get your hands on the NARS x Erdem collection
- Money Hack: Ditch your lash extensions for a lift instead
- Beauty product of the week: My.Organics Restructuring Shine Spray
- Where to buy the BECCA Cosmetics Ocean Jewels collection