With a cheeky name and colourful website, KISS Mobile appeals to clients looking for a cost-effective PAYG plan.
How to use a KISS Mobile coupon code
- Head to the KISS Mobile website.
- Scroll over "Plans" and click on "PAYG Plans".
- Shop plans (PAYG, data, or Unlimited) until you find one that best suits your needs.
- Once you’re settled on a plan, hit the "Click Here" button.
- In the next screen, review your plan details. If satisfied, scroll down and enter your personal and payment information. Also specify whether you’d like to keep your existing number or get a new one.
- Once done, you’ll find the "Promo Code" field towards the bottom of the form. Type your code and then click on "Submit".
Running on the Vodafone network, KISS Mobile mainly appeals to users who want a low-cost PAYG plan for emergencies. The telco sells unlimited plans as well, but they come at pretty steep prices considering the data inclusions.
KISS Mobile offers two pay-as-you-go plans. You can pick between $5 or $10 recharges, with that amount going towards your calls, texts and data. Rates are 15¢/minute on standard calls, 6¢/SMS, and 3¢/MB. However, both plans require $20 starting credit and there’s a $5 fee for the SIM card.
Calls between KISS numbers are completely free. As for international rates, they vary based on the country you’re trying to reach. You can check the complete list on KISS Mobile’s website.
The telco also sells unlimited talk/text plans. Data allowances start at 1.5GB and go up to 10GB, with prices between $30/month and $80/month. Your plan is on a month-to-month basis, so you can leave KISS anytime if not satisfied.
International and premium services are extra.
For unlimited plans, the SIM card is free.
Compare all mobile providers
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals
- Save up to two-thirds off your mobile bill with a SIM-only plan
- Mobile data usage calculator: How much could you save?
- OVOPlay scores Club Rugby broadcast rights
- Telstra is drastically simplifying its services in an effort to “improve customer experience”
- Lebara goes big with its new Extra Extra Large mobile plan