Kids cruise free on these Carnival Cruises
You deserve this break.
Kids are expensive. That's a fact. But they don't have to cost a thing when you go cruising on select Carnival Cruises.
That's thanks to the cruise lines current sale, which sees kids sail free as third and fourth guests in select cabins.
Cruises start at just $400 per person (or $800 for a family of four) and there are departures in May, June, July August and November 2019.
Destination-wise you can travel on domestic cruises from Sydney to Moreton Bay over 4 nights from $400 per person or from Sydney to Melbourne over 6 nights from $1,800 per person.
Alternatively you can make it a longer adventure with an 8-night adventure to Moreton Bay, Gladstone, Airlie Beach and Willis Island cruise from $1,000 per person.
Internationally, there's only one cruise in this sale but it's one the whole family can get stuck into. You'll have to take 11 nights out of your work schedule (like that's a problem) but when you do you'll find yourself relaxing in Noumea, Lifou, Isle of Pines, Mystery Island and Port Vila in next to no time with this South Pacific cruise. It starts at $1,400 per person and believe us, there's enough on this ship to keep the kids entertained so your worries can literally sail away.
For more details on this sale and to make your booking visit CruiseAway.
Sale ends 21 March 2019.
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?