Kids bank accounts
Want to teach your children about money while also making your life a whole lot easier? A kids bank account can help with this.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Kid-vestors: Nearly 300,000 Aussie children are investing in the stock market
According to Finder’s Parenting Report 2021, 270,000 Australian kids have a share trading account in their name.
- Compare Delphi Bank savings accounts
Delphi Bank offers a range of personal banking products for customers in Australia.
- Great Southern Bank Home Saver Account
The Home Saver Account offers an ongoing bonus rate when you meet the account criteria. Learn how to get the bonus rate and apply online.
- How to get Virgin Money’s new 1.50% p.a. bonus savings account rate
The Virgin Money Boost Saver account is offering a new bonus rate of 1.50% p.a. for a limited time only. Here's how to get it, and how this offer compares.
- How to be more money savvy – without the scary spreadsheets
SPONSORED: How to get on top of your money without getting weighed down by spreadsheets and bank statements.
- Great Southern Bank Variable Rate Personal Loan
With a Variable Rate Personal Loan from Great Southern Bank you get simplicity matched with the opportunity to save yourself hundreds of dollars in interest fees. The flexibility in repayments that this loan gives you makes it easy to keep up with and pay it off without incurring extra fees.
- Emergency Loans For Single Mothers
Emergency loans for single mothers are personal loans that are processed quicker than usual loans to give fast access to funds. Our guide explains the pros and cons of emergency short term loans.
- Newcastle Permanent Basic Access Account
The Newcastle Permanent Basic Access account has no monthly fees and may suit you if you don’t make many transactions.
- Popular savings account defies trend and INCREASES interest rate
After 12 months of nothing but cuts to savings accounts, this bank has just increased the rate on its bonus saver account. Will more banks follow?
- Virgin Money Grow Saver account
Earn 0.65% p.a. on your savings each month you make at least one deposit and make no more than one withdrawal.