Kevyn Aucoin steps out of its comfort zone with a new palette
Kevyn Aucoin just brought all the glitz and glam you needed for Christmas in one palette...
However, this season the metallic trend is going full throttle. We saw Urban Decay jump on the trend with its Distortion palette and Heavy Metal palette. Now, Kevyn Aucoin is jumping on the bandwagon with their brand new Electropop Palette and damn, it's not messing around. This palette isn't coming in with nudes or warm tones. It's here with the POP of colour that it promises.
It's not only here to deliver on awesome colours but is packed with pigment. The swatches on multiple skin tones really do show that anyone can use this palette and own it in their personal style!
Our favourite thing about the palette is not necessarily the inside but the outside. The packaging not only depicts the colours on a lighter skin tone but features that of darker skin tone and we are so here for it.
The palette is in stock at Sephora in the US so we can hopefully expect to see it here soon in Australia. Keep an eye out for a cute lil Christmas present to yourself or in time for some fun glittery looks on New Years because this palette is about to become the staple palette in your make up drawer, so you can jot that down.
- Car roof box buying guide: How to find the best roof box for your car
- Best tyre pressure monitoring systems: Compare prices, types and features of popular brands
- Carry-on luggage buying guide: What you should know before you buy your next suitcase
- Paper shredder buying guide: How to find the best device for your home or office
- Baby thermometer buying guide: How to choose the best thermometer for your family