Save money on all the practical fashion items you want with a Katies promo code, coupons and discount vouchers.
Katies continues to promise fashion for every shape and size do it in style and doesn’t compromise comfort. Shopping online for clothing from Katies is easy, convenient and affordable - so imagine the discounts you can get with these active coupons.
Shop with Katies and have access to a range of dresses, tops, jackets, bottoms, jeans, sports wear, accessories and sale items.
Katies promo codes and discount vouchers for May 2017
|10% off full-price items||
Coupon code expires 24 Dec 2017
Last verified 20 Apr 2017
Show code CF****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
|Up to 50% off in the clearance||Get up to 50% off in the Katies clearance section.||
Last verified 10 Aug 2016
How do I use my Katies promo code?
Your discount voucher code should be entered before proceeding to your payment details. When entering the code, press ‘apply’ to activate the coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes above from Katies and click on the one you'd like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Katies website where you can start shopping.
- Shop online at Katies and choose from their wide range of products.
- When you've found an item that you'd like to buy, choose the right colour and size and then click 'add to bag'.
- Continue this step for any other items you'd like to buy.
- Click on 'my bag' to see the items you've purchased so far.
- On this page, enter your coupon where it says 'enter promotion code' then click 'apply'.
- After the coupon has been validated, continue to the checkout by entering your billing, shipping and payment details.
- Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from Katies and saved.
Pros and cons of Katies
- Physical stores. Katie has 152 stores open in Australia, so if you’re not happy with your purchase you can always take it back to your local Katies store.
- 24/7 customer service. Katie aims to make your shopping experience one of the best with 24/7 support available for your orders.
- Safe and secure shopping. All credit card and personal details are kept safe at all times, with 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure that the page you are looking at is secure.
- Some items may be unavailable. When you add items to your bag it doesn’t mean they’re reserved. The items will be available for anyone to purchase until they have been paid for.
- Have to set up an account. You will have to set up an account with Katies to be able to order online. But you will also get benefits such as regular newsletters and exclusive discounts.
Shipping guide for Katies
Orders of $100 or more qualify for free shipping and are applied to orders at the online checkout when all vouchers and discounts have been applied. For orders under $100, a flat rate of $10 will be incurred. Please allow up to five business days after the dispatch date for delivery, or two days for metro areas within Australia. Orders are processed and dispatched within 48 hours of the payment being cleared.
You can choose to your have your parcel delivered with or without signature. If you choose the signature option then please allow yourself to be available from 7am to 5pm on a weekday. A card will be left if no one is able to receive the order.
Exchanges, refunds and returns for Katies
If for whatever reason you’re unhappy with your purchase you can return or exchange it in store or through the online store with the tax invoice that you received with your parcel. EFTPOS refunds may take up to 3-5 business days to process and 5-7 business days for a credit card refund. All items need to be returned within 30 days of the date shown on the invoice and need to be in their original condition as purchased. A tax invoice or receipt also needs to be provided.
To obtain an exchange or refund online, you will need to sign into your online account and on the ‘my account’ page select the order the item belongs to. You will need to print and return this form along with your receipt and then send your item back with tracked postage.
About Katies and its history
Katies has been an iconic brand within Australia, making women look good since 1956. It started with a group of women who were determined to find clothing suited to their versatile lifestyles. They aim to provide women with fashionable, wearable and affordable clothing.
With 152 stores around Australia, they strive to deliver fashion that flatters a variety of figures and lifestyles to be worn with confidence. They have been featured in a range of magazines such as Shop Til You Drop, Women Weekly, Real Living, Fashion Journal and InStyle.