Explore the great outdoors with top quality gear, accessories and equipment from Kathmandu, and save money for your trip with one of our promo codes.
Where's your next adventure?
Kathmandu is all about adventure and they help you enjoy an adventurous life with great gear and equipment. Their products are meant to enhance your safety and comfort ability allowing you to explore and enjoy the great outdoors.
Kathmandu is fully Australian owned and operated and began way back in 1987. The company is known for their innovative products which are widely sold not just in Australia but in the UK and New Zealand as well. Although the store sells other brands, it has stayed true to its brand and 95% of their inventory is made up of Kathmandu branded items.
Kathmandu promo codes and discount vouchers for December 2016
Top picks from Kathmandu
How do I use my Kathmandu promo code?
- Select one of the many Kathmandu promo codes available. Write down the codes or copy it.
- Go to Kathmandu’s website and start browsing through the categories they have.
- Select a category and browse through the products available.
- Click on the product you wish to buy, make your selections and add it to your shopping cart.
- Scroll to the top of the page and click on checkout.
- You can choose to checkout as a guest, existing customer or log in as a summit club member.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and paste your promo code then apply it.
- Select your payment mode and place your order.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Kathmandu and saved on your purchase.
Pros and cons of Kathmandu
- International deliveries. Kathmandu can ship order internationally.
- Sales and discounts: You have access to exclusive online sales which could see you save a lot on your purchase. Some of these deals include their winter sale which could see you get up to 60% discounts and much more.
- Variety. The store has a lot of product categories. You can get tops, jackets, trousers, footwear, sleeping gear, camping gear and equipment, bags and accessories just to mention a few.
- Multiple shopping avenues. Kathmandu offers various avenues to shop and you can shop conveniently online or their stores. You can also make mail orders or use their eVouchers gift cards.
- Convenience. It goes without saying that online shopping is quite convenient. You make your purchase online and have them delivered right to your doorstep.
- Shipping costs. Free shipping is not available to all. You can only access free shipping when you spend more than $100.
Shipping guide for Kathmandu
Kathmandu provides free shipping on all orders of $100 or more. All orders worth less than $100 will be charged $10. Kathmandu offers nationwide deliveries and this charge covers all areas. Deliveries can be made to business, home and post office box addresses. Delivery is handled by eParcel and Australian Post.
When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email confirmation which will include information such as the freight provider and a tracking number as well. Delivery times vary depending on location. You could receive your order within 5-7 days. Rural areas may need to wait for an additional day or two.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Kathmandu
Kathmandu offers exchanges and refunds on returned items. However, exchanges are not accessible to international orders. Kathmandu reserves the right to accept a refund or exchange request due to charge of mind. Get in touch with customer service via email to get assistance on this matter.
There is an online form available for returns and exchanges and you will have to indicate whether you wish to get a refund or exchange. You can also download the product returns form and fill it out as requested then send the form to Kathmandu’s postal address. Note that you will have to create an online account to get an exchange.
About Kathmandu and its history
Kathmandu was established in Melbourne in 1987. The company's founders were motivated by the clear lack outdoor adventure materials and gear which enhanced comfort and they ventured to make a difference. Their priority was to create products made from quick drying materials like thermals and fleece to make your outdoor experience more enjoyable.
Since then, Kathmandu has managed to grow and develop its base outside Australian borders to New Zealand and the UK. Kathmandu is widely recognised and they offer everything you would need for an outdoor adventure from footwear to backpacks, jackets, hoodies, insulation wear and much more.