Kathmandu Boxing Day sales 2021
Stock up for your next outback adventure without breaking the bank this Boxing Day at Kathmandu.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kathmandu is an extremely popular store that specialises in all things outdoorsy. If you're gearing up for your next great adventure and want to pick up all the products you need to prepare yourself for the unexpected, you can rely on this destination to deliver everything you want, need and more. And, right now, Kathmandu's Boxing Day sale is in full swing, meaning you'll be able to score a huge discount.
Scroll on to see just how much you could save during the 2021 Boxing Day sales at Kathmandu.
For all the sales head to the Boxing Day sales page or scroll down for Kathmandu Boxing Day offers.
What products does Kathmandu sell?
Kathmandu sells clothing, footwear, camping gear, backpacks and more for adults and children alike. You'll also be able to access a catalogue of sport-specific activewear and skiing and snow clothing too. Whatever your preferred outdoor adventure entails, you'll find everything you need at Kathmandu.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
Some people adore the buzz of shopping in-store during the Boxing Day sales. If that's you, you will absolutely be able to bag a bargain at your local Kathmandu during this year's event. However, the overcrowded aisles and frantic nature of the sales, in general, is enough to send many of us running for the hills.
Sound like you? Don't panic. You'll be able to take advantage of the very same deals and discounts as in-store shoppers (plus, perhaps even an online exclusive offer or two) via the website. Win-win.
What will be on sale during the Kathmandu Boxing Day sale?
Based on what we witnessed during last year's Boxing Day event, we're expecting Kathmandu to slash prices by up to 70% on a great range of products site-wide. While we can't say for sure what this year will bring, we're certain it's going to be unforgettable.
What is the Kathmandu returns policy?
If for any reason you're not 100% happy with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 60 days of receipt. Products must be returned in their original, unopened and unused condition to meet the expected returns standards. You can take your items back to your local store to avoid return shipping fees or return via a carrier of your choice at your own cost.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
If you want to ensure you shop smarter during the Boxing Day sales this year, take these handy tips and tricks on board:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to our newsletter and we'll keep you in the know with the very best Boxing Day deals and discounts throughout the sales this year.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Before embarking on your sale shopping spree, be sure to take a look at your finances first. Work out an affordable amount to splurge and no matter what, don't overstretch your budget. This will ensure that you don't end up in unnecessary debt.
- Make a list. Before a sale shopping spree is the best time to clear out your garage or hunting shed. Check your equipment and clothing collection and make a note of everything you need to add or replace during the Boxing Day event. This will give your shopping spree a focus and stop you from walking away with loads of stuff you neither wanted nor needed.
- Browse in advance. Spend an evening or two trawling through the Kathmandu website ahead of Boxing Day. Try to pick out the exact products you want to buy and add them to your basket in advance. Doing this will help you to see exactly how much you stand to save by shopping during the sale.
- Apply your coupon. It could be that Kathmandu decides to offer a site-wide discount that needs to be activated by using a discount code on Boxing Day this year. If this happens, take care to make sure that your promo has been properly applied before completing the checkout process.
- Do your research. Plenty of Australian retailers offer similar products to those available at Kathmandu. Check out its competitors on Boxing Day to avoid the disappointment of later learning that you could have got a better deal elsewhere.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert