Luxurious, women’s fashion label Karen Millen is offering discounts on their designer pieces with these promo codes.
Current Karen Millen promotional codes and deals for March 2019
Popular Karen Millen coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|15 Jun 2016||Up to 50% off||********|
|15 Dec 2015||Free delivery||********|
|8 Sep 2015||Up to 40% off sale items||********|
|19 Mar 2019||Karen Millen test||********|
About Karen Millen Coupon Codes
Karen Millen is a women's fashion label that designs luxurious pieces for style conscious women. The brand is known for its superb cuts and beautiful finishes, and for creating classy, investment pieces that never go out of style.
Killen Millen has a number of retail locations in Australia, and the whole line available on their online store. The retailer is customer focussed, with free shipping and free returns on its sleek online store.
Shoppers can browse through the line of clothing, shoes and accessories by category (such as trousers, or boots) or by occasion (such as workwear, or spring racing).
How do I use my Karen Millen promo code?
- Shop for designer fashion at the Karen Millen online store.
- When you have found an item you would like to purchase, click "Add to Bag" beside the product description.
- You can view your items for purchase by clicking on the shopping bag icon on the top right hand corner of the page.
- Open your shopping bag.
- Underneath your items you see a box inviting you to enter your promo code.
- Enter your code and click "Apply".
How do I get free delivery with Karen Millen?
Standard shipping across Australia and New Zealand with Karen Millen is free. All items bought from Karen Millen’s online store will be shipped using Australia Post. Packages arrive within 5 working days of the order being placed.
Express Post is also available for a flat rate of $14.95, Australia wide. Express post parcels will arrive within three working days from time of dispatch.
You will receive an email informing you of your item’s tracking number once it has been dispatched. Deliveries are made 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. If you are not at home when your package arrives, a calling card will be left informing you of your pickup options at your nearest post office.
How to I exchange or return items to Karen Millen?
If you are unhappy with your item, you have 14 days to return it for a full refund. This policy applies to both sale and full-price items. Return postage is free.
To return an item by post, print the GST invoice enclosed in your package, seal the package and fix the return postage paid sticker on the outside. You can drop your parcel off at any post office.
You can also return full-priced items for a refund or exchange at one of Karen Millen’s retail stores. This service is not available for sale items or at Myer.
To be accepted for a refund or exchange, items must be in their original condition, unworn, and with the original tags attached.
What forms of payment does Karen Millen accept?
Karen Millen accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Karen Millen gift cards are only redeemable in store.
What can I buy from Karen Millen?
Karen Millen is synonymous with style and sophistication, famous for their well-cut pieces. Some of the label's best selling items include:
- Dresses – From classic lines to seasonal pieces, Karen Millen is famous for its dresses.
- Jackets – A good jacket never goes out of style. Karen Millen designs jackets for every season, and every occasion, and is known for its high quality leather jackets.
- Accessories – Finish your look properly with luxurious shoes, bags and jewellery.
Karen Millen Review | Pros and cons
- Quality. Karen Millen is a global brand known its high quality, well cut designs.
- Free shipping. Free standard shipping on all items across Australia.
- Track your delivery. Once dispatched, you will receive a tracking number to follow the progress of your delivery.
- Free returns. Return postage is free for all items. Simply fix the postage paid label on your package and send it back.
- Loyalty Club. Members of the Karen Millen loyalty club earn one point for every dollar spent to be redeemed for a free voucher at the end of each season. Members also have access to special promotions and exclusive previews.
- Express post shipping applies. If you need your item now, you will need to pay a flat rate of $14.95 for express postage. Keep checking back in case we have a Karen Millen promotional code for free express shipping.
About Karen Millen Australia
Karen Millen was founded in 1981 when Karen Millen and Kevin Stanford bought a thousand metres of white cotton and began designing and producing white shirts to sell to friends. So beautifully cut were the designs, that the next few years saw the pair open up retail stores all over the UK. Now Karen Millen is a global brand, synonymous with immaculately cut pieces and designed for stylish women worldwide.