Take advantage of a quick and simple application process for a short term loan with K24.
K24 is no longer accepting applications
While you can no longer apply for a K24 loan, you can compare your other payday loan options using the comparison table below. If you have an existing K24 loan please visit the K24 website for details on how to pay out your loan.
While money makes the world goes round, it can also stop your world dead in its tracks if you run out of it. What would you to do if you were hit with an emergency expense and you still had a few weeks, or even a month, until payday? Would you be able to pay for it? Unfortunately, the answer for a lot of Australians would be no. And while there are a lot of different credit options out there, they can’t always be accessed by those with bad credit, or on a lower income, or by those who receive some sort of Centrelink benefits.
If you find yourself in this situation, you might want to consider a short term loan from K24. They provide loans to Australians who may not be approved by banks and other lenders. If you’re in need if a short term credit solution, then take a look and see if K24 might be for you.
Alternative short term loan options
How do K24 Short Term Loans work?
- Loan amount terms. The first step in the process involves you selecting how much you want to borrow and for how long. The maximum you’ll be able to borrow the first time you take out a loan is $600, but you may be able to borrow more the next time you borrow. The repayment terms are for between 16-30 days.
- Register and confirm your details. This step involves you providing your personal information so it can be scored by the K24 10,000 point data scoring system. You will also need to provide your bank account details so they are able to access a ‘read only’ copy of your account to determine your eligibility to receive a loan.
- You will receive your loan amount. Once approved, you will receive your loan amount into your bank account within 24-48 hours. The time it takes will depend on the bank you are with.
- Repayments. Your repayments will be direct debited out of your account from your account on the agreed-upon repayment dates. You also have the option of paying your loan early if you’re able to.
When you take out a short term loan with K24 the following fees will apply:
- You will be charged 20% of the principal amount as a loan establishment fee.
- You will be charged 4% of the principal amount as a monthly fee.
- If your direct debit is dishonoured you will be charged $35.
- If your loan is overdue by six days you will be charged $60.
- If your loan is overdue by 15 days you will be charged a further $90.
Things to consider
Before you take out a short term loan you should consider your ability to make the repayments. As the fees are set out on the website you can work out how much your repayments will be and whether they will be manageable on your budget. You may also want to consider whether you need the loan, and whether you might benefit from accessing any other types of finance. These type of loans should not be considered a solution to longer term financial problems, but rather to cover short term needs. If you find yourself in need of these type of loans often you may need to speak to a financial advisor.
To be eligible for a short term loan from K24 you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be over the age of 18
- Have a valid Australian Medicare number
- Have a current valid residential address in Australia
- Receive your primary income from a source outside of Centrelink payments
How to apply
To apply for a loan with K24 you can follow the secure link on this page to fill out their online application form. After you provide your bank account details and personal information you will receive a response within 15 minutes as to whether or not you’ve been approved.