Just Aquatic specialises in bringing you the best aquarium, terrarium and reptile supplies, and with the codes and promotions below you can save.
Just Aquatic is your one-stop online shop for top-of-the-line aquarium supplies and aquarium plants, along with superior reptile and terrarium supplies. They stock all the major brands including API, Exo Terra, Fluval, Marina and biOrb.
Starting with its huge range of aquatic plants, Just Aquatic has everything you need to build your aquarium, along with a huge range of terrarium and reptile supplies. A proudly Australian company, Just Aquatic offers honest and reliable service, safe and secure shopping and fast delivery — and all at a reasonable price.
Working coupon codes for Just Aquatic in October 2018
How do I use the promo code?
Follow these simple steps to use your Just Aquatic promo codes:
- Browse the promo codes above to determine which one will offer you the best savings. Copy that code to your clipboard.
- Open a new browser window and go to the Just Aquatic website.
- Look through Just Aquatic's extensive range of products and click "Buy it Now" to add the items you wish to purchase to your cart.
- Once you've added everything to your cart, click "View Cart" at the top right of your screen.
- Review the items in your cart. Calculate the shipping cost by entering your postcode.
- Paste the promo code into the "Promotion Code/Gift Voucher" field and click "Apply Coupon".
- Click through to "Checkout".
- Enter your payment details and finalise your purchase.
- Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from Just Aquatic and saved money off your purchase.
Just Aquatic pros and cons
- Bulk discounts — You can save money when purchasing more than one quantity of the same product.
- Warranty — Just Aquatic guarantees its live food, frozen food and live plants will arrive in good condition. You have 24 hours upon receiving to report any damage. All aquarium and reptile supplies come with a 30-day hassle-free warranty.
- Online chat — Live chat is available 9am-5pm Monday to Saturday, allowing you to speak to a customer service representative about any questions you may have.
- No loyalty club — Just Aquatic doesn't have a loyalty club to reward you for making multiple purchases with them.
- Restocking fee — Change-of-mind returns will incur a 10% restocking fee based on the retail price of the returned product or AUD$15, whichever is greater.
Shipping guide for Just Aquatic
Once you've placed your order with Just Aquatic, allow one to three working days for handling. Orders are shipped via Express Post (one working day), Regular Post (two to six working days) and International Post (three to ten working days).
Live aquatic plants and live and frozen food for pets are only shipped via Express Post. Aquarium supplies, reptile supplies, pet products and accessories are available via both express and regular shipping for domestic and international orders.
Shipping fees apply, but Just Aquatic combines shipping to save its customers money.
Refunds, exchanges and returns at Just Aquatic
All live foods, frozen foods and live plants are delivered using Express Post only. Customers have 24 hours upon receiving to report any damage to receive a full/partial refund, store credit, or a replacement plant. Free postage is available for the replacement plant. Customers need to choose their live food, frozen food or live plant carefully as Just Aquatic does not refund if you changed your mind after you received your order.
All aquarium and reptile supplies come with a 30-day hassle free warranty, even if you just change your mind. Customers have 30 days from date of purchase to request for refund, exchange, repairs or store credit. The warranty covers faulty products, items not as described, or simply changing your mind. Claims can be completed via an online form and all refund requests are processed within seven days.
As mentioned above, change-of-mind returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee based on the retail price of the returned product or AUD$15, whichever is greater. Postage, handling and any taxes are not refunded.
After 30 days all sales are final and Just Aquatic cannot accept any returns.
A little about Just Aquatic
Just Aquatic was born out of a love for animals and nature and a passion for aquariums and aquarium plants. Originally established to sell aquarium plants at a reasonable price, Just Aquatic expanded into aquarium supplies and then onto products for aquarium shrimps and reptile supplies.
Based in Melbourne, Just Aquatic is a proudly Australian company committed to providing the best products and the best customer service.