We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Jurlique discount codes and coupons for June 2021
About Jurlique Coupon Codes
Jurlique is a natural Australian skincare line featuring products made from plants, herbs and flowers that are grown organically on Jurlique’s biodynamic farm in Adelaide Hills, South Australia.
Bestselling products from Jurlique
Eye and Lip Care
Masks and Exfoliants
What are some popular Jurlique collections?
Jurlique Review | Pros and Cons
- Easy search. Search for products by skin concern, product type and skincare line.
- Free shipping. Free shipping on orders over $50.
- Ingredients list. The ingredients for all products are listed on the website.
- 45-day returns. Unwanted items qualify for 45-day returns from the date of purchase.
- Returns for partially used products. If you’re not happy with the product, you can return it for a refund, with some exceptions.
- No animal testing. No ingredient or whole product is tested on animals.
- Farm tours are available. You can book a tour of the Jurlique farm to see how the ingredients are grown and the products are made.
- No international shipping. Jurlique only ships to Australian addresses.
How can I get free shipping?
Orders over $50 are shipped for free with registered post. Orders under $50 are shipped by registered post for a flat rate of $10. Standard shipping typically takes 5–7 business days to arrive. Express shipping is available for $15 and typically takes 2–3 business days.
What forms of payment does Jurlique accept?
- American Express
What is the returns policy?
Jurlique has a 45-day returns policy. If you haven’t used the product, you qualify for a refund or exchange. If you’ve used less than 30% of the product, you qualify for an exchange only. If you’ve used more than 30% of the product, you will not qualify for an exchange or a refund.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert