Shop using Jurlique promo codes and receive discounts on beauty products.
Jurlique discount codes and coupons for January 2019
Popular Jurlique coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|15 Jan 2019||Up to 50% off Jurlique skincare products||********|
|28 Mar 2018||10% off any order + FREE shipping||********|
|14 Jan 2019||FREE standard shipping on orders over $50||********|
About Jurlique Coupon Codes
Jurlique is a natural Australian skincare line featuring products made from plants, herbs and flowers that are grown organically on Jurlique’s biodynamic farm in Adelaide Hills, South Australia.
Bestselling products from Jurlique
Eye and Lip Care
Masks and Exfoliants
What are some popular Jurlique collections?
Jurlique Review | Pros and Cons
- Easy search. Search for products by skin concern, product type and skincare line.
- Free shipping. Free shipping on orders over $50.
- Ingredients list. The ingredients for all products are listed on the website.
- 45-day returns. Unwanted items qualify for 45-day returns from the date of purchase.
- Returns for partially used products. If you’re not happy with the product, you can return it for a refund, with some exceptions.
- No animal testing. No ingredient or whole product is tested on animals.
- Farm tours are available. You can book a tour of the Jurlique farm to see how the ingredients are grown and the products are made.
- No international shipping. Jurlique only ships to Australian addresses.
How can I get free shipping?
Orders over $50 are shipped for free with registered post. Orders under $50 are shipped by registered post for a flat rate of $10. Standard shipping typically takes 5–7 business days to arrive. Express shipping is available for $15 and typically takes 2–3 business days.
What forms of payment does Jurlique accept?
- American Express
What is the returns policy?
Jurlique has a 45-day returns policy. If you haven’t used the product, you qualify for a refund or exchange. If you’ve used less than 30% of the product, you qualify for an exchange only. If you’ve used more than 30% of the product, you will not qualify for an exchange or a refund.