Make plans for the long weekend at one of these Sydney restaurants / bars that are DEFINITELY open on public holiday Monday.
Errr - so you forgot to make plans for the long weekend? That’s okay, we’ll fix that. Even if you’ve booked yourself in for a three-day bludge-fest, there are plenty of places for you to grab your brekky on Monday morning. Because god forbid you should lift a finger on the Queen’s (unofficial) Birthday.
Let’s get the specifics over and done with early: June Long Weekend a.k.a. The Queen’s Birthday Long Weekend is 11-13 June 2016.
Now you COULD make the most of the public holiday by booking a mini breaks or staycation, but if that's out of your price/time range or your intention is to kick back, relax, and do next to nix for three glorious days, then these are the best places around you to hit up this weekend.
Reasons why we should remain part of the Commonwealth? Right here, baby. Right here.
What’s on over the June long weekend
Friday, Saturday and Sunday night drinks, and Monday morning hangover, naturally. Also, there’s these events:
- Address: 174 King St, Newtown
- When: Sunday 12 June 2016, from 12pm
- Long weekend opening hours: Friday, Saturday and Monday 11am-12pm, Sunday 12pm-10pm
- Cost: Free
Each year without fail the Newtown Hotel hosts a Queen's Birthday bashed filled with music and mayhem. This year is no different with the bar hosting a 12-hour dance party featuring DJs Shantan Wantan Ichiban, Luen, Ego, Julian Sudek, Oxford Ocean and more.
Time to polish up those dancing shoes, it's gonna be a long once players.
- Address: No. 8, The Promenade, King St Wharf, Sydney Harbour
- When: Sunday 7 June 2016, midday to late
- Long weekend opening hours: Fri-Sat 12pm-3am, Sun-Mon 12pm-1am
- Cost: Free
Got kids? We feel for you. So does Bungalow 8.
Each year the family-friendly bar decrees that this three-day staycation should be filled with keeping them entertained and arty. Last year it hosted a weekend long (Saturday and Sunday) of artsy lantern making for little ones. Kids also ate for free. As for the adults? Well there was cocktails and live music (from 2pm) over the weekend and on Monday, there were $10 meals in the Tiki garden. Expect more of the same this year. We are.
British Inspired Menus @ Dove & Olive, Keg and Brew & The DOG Hotel
- Address: 156 Devonshire Street, Surry Hills / 26 Foveaux St, Surry Hills / 2 St Marks Road, Randwick
- When: 11am-late
- Long weekend opening hours: Sat-Mon 11am-late
Nothing could be more British than spending the day tuckin' into a great British feast. And the Dove & Olive, Keg & Brew and The DOG are doing the poms proud by offering us some of the finest British pub grub this side of the pond.
On the menu are traditional English pork pies with picked vegetable salad and chicken and tarragon bangers with onion sauce and bubble and squeak rosti. Wash that down with a $5 schooner, $6.50 pale ale or a London Pride on tap and you'll be singing the Queen's praises late into the evening.
- Address: Various
- When: 8-19 June 2016
- Long weekend opening hours: Movies run from 8am
- Cost: Single adult tickets from $19.90
Film buffs and movie lovers, the Sydney Film Festival has arrived!
This year is set to be a big one with Ivan Sen's Goldstone opening the festival on 8 June and Mel Gibson being one of over 200 guests of the festival in attendance.
Not-to-be-missed highlights of the festival include mermaid vampire musical The Lure and the beautifully crafted Swedish romance-drama Rosita. This year's Festival Hub features a fun VR experience as well as a great crash pad in-between films.
- Address: 71 Beach Road, Bondi Beach
- Long weekend opening hours: 10am-late (Saturday/Sunday), 12pm-late (Monday)
- Cost: Free
In true Beach Road Hotel fashion, there's a number of parties happening at the venue, which all include music and booze. Like you'd expect anything less.
The party starts early at this establishment, with Fathertude hitting the stage on 8 June before a long weekend of musical madness, which includes Richie Ryan, KLP, Ellie D and Hobo Phoenix. Capping it off on Sunday (Monday's a day of rest, no) is See You On Sundays, which starts at 4pm.
To top all that off, BL burgers will be hosting a pop-up at Beach Road all weekend long from 5pm-10pm. Hungry?
- Address: 8-13 South Steyne, Manly
- Long weekend opening hours: 7am-late
- Cost: From $20
It might be the Queen's Birthday but Manly Wine is turning to France this June long weekend event with its Coast to Coast international wine event.
To celebrate its new wine menu, much of which includes French wines, the bar with a view is offering a variety of tasting events daily, including wine and cheese tastings (Saturday) a French Prix Fixe Menu for $50pp (Monday) and a wine flight for $20 (all weekend long).
- Address: Sydney Showgrounds, Sydney Olympic Park
- Long weekend opening hours: Friday and Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 9am-4pm
- Cost: $10 (adults), $5 (children)
June's answer to the Easter Show is the National Poultry Show. Follow our lead here: book the grandparents in for some catch-up time with the little ones and send them to the show where they can be entertained by rare Transylvanian Naked Neck, Shamo, Sumatra and Yokohama breeds while you take the weekend off somewhere spesh.
Hey, it's your long weekend, too.
- Address: 700 Harris Street, Ultimo
- When: 11 June 2016 from 8pm-10pm
- Cost: $55pp
The Queen's not the only one celebrating her birthday this weekend. The Metropolitan Orchestra turns seven on June 11 and its celebrating with a concert dedicated to the sounds of Europe.
The event is titled "The Italian" and will feature Mendelssohn’s Italian Symphony no 4, which was one of the first performances by The Metropolitan Orchestra seven years back.
Got a hankering for a bit of Strauss and Mendelssohn on a right royal weekend? We know a place...
Activities available on the Monday
What’s open on Monday? Our fave places that are open for brekky, lunch and dinner
Cafes, restaurants and bars. Morning coffee and croissant? These cafes will sort you out:
- Address: 711 Darling St, Balmain
- Long weekend opening hours: Weekends & Monday 8am-4pm
- What’s going down?: Business as usual and some yummy cake to celebrate the Queen’s Birthday with.
- Address: 212 Australia St, Newtown
- Long weekend opening hours: Daily 7am-4pm
- What’s going down?: 212 will be banging out waffles, French toast, and other specials from their open plan kitchen on Australia St.
- Address: Building 7A, 2 Huntley St, Alexandria
- Long weekend opening hours: Saturday and Sunday 8am-3pm, Monday 7am-4pm
- What’s going down?: Every weekend, the Grounds of Alexandria hosts a market where you can buy everything from food stuffs to trinkets. Expect your usual fare (pun intended) of boutique wear, organic goods, beauty products, homewares and ceramics, arts and crafts and more. You take care of the shopping, while the kids stay amused at the petting soon. Long weekend sorted? Oh yes.
- Address: 6-8 O’Connell St, Newtown
- Long weekend opening hours: Sat, Sun and Mon 8am-4pm
- What’s going down? Knowing Brewtown, they’ll have some fancy Queen’s Birthday decorated cronuts available. Get. In. Quick.
- Address: Locations in Parramatta and Banksmeadow, Surry Hills, Barangaroo, Alexandria, Marrickville, Neutral Bay and Potts Point.
- Long weekend opening hours (city locations): Weekends 7am-5pm, Monday 8am-4pm
- What’s going down?: It’s Bourke St Bakery, order whatever you like. It’s ALL good.
- Address: Newtown and Rosebery stores both open
- Long weekend opening hours: Daily, 8am-3pm
- What’s going down? One word: Watermelon cake. And a long line. Bring company. Or a book.
- Address: 2 Mitchell St, North Bondi
- Long weekend opening hours :Sat and Sun 6am-10pm, Mon 6am-5pm
- What’s going down? Early morning breakfast - for those of you who like their eggs at 6 in the morning.
- Address: Corner of Kendall and Mill Lanes
- Long weekend opening hours: Sat and Sun 7:30am-4:30pm, Mon 8am-4pm
- What’s going down? Good company and great coffee
- Address: 60 Bronte Rd, Bondi Junction
- Long weekend opening hours: Daily 7am-4pm
- What’s going down? A smashing good morning coffee and tuck shop brekky, that’s what!
- Address: Darlinghurst and Surry Hills
- Long weekend opening hours: Open from 12pm-late (the evening before a public holiday they stay open an extra 30 minutes)
- What’s going down? While it’s not exactly a cafe, it’s good to know that Messina doesn’t leave us hanging for dessert on a public holiday. How could anyone be so cruel? Note: the dessert bar in Darlinghurst will be closed - but everything else is BAU.
Dinner date? Book yourself in for a night at one of these:
- Address: No. 8, The Promenade, King St Wharf, Sydney Harbour
- Long weekend opening hours: Daily 12pm-late
- What’s going down? $10 meals as always.
- Address: 229 Darlinghurst Road, Darlinghurst
- Long weekend opening hours: Sat 6pm-1am, Sun 6pm-midnight, Mon TBA
- What’s going down? Just your usual drinks at the beautiful 1920s-influenced bar.
- Address: 4143 Bourke Rd, Alexandria
- Long weekend opening hours: Daily 11:30am-late
- What’s going down? Same as The Grounds (they’re owned by the same people, and are right next door to each other): June Markets - get your market fair on.
- Address: 7/24-30 Springfield Avenue, Enter via Llankelly Place, Potts Point
- Long weekend opening hours: Friday, Saturday and Monday 5pm-10pm
- What’s going down? More kimchi than you can shake a stick at. Not that you should. But there's nothing like a long weekend to have you craving those delicious morsels of Korean fare. Can we entice you to try the Korean kombu chips 'Dasima' to start? And the Bing Soon (watermelon ice, green tea sable, bokbunja jelly, strawberries and condensed milk). Face it - you're already sold.
- Address: 500 Oxford St, Bondi Junction
- Long weekend opening hours: Daily 6pm-late
- What’s going down? Burger eating and late night drinking.
- Address: 12 Argyle St, The Rocks
- Long weekend opening hours: Sat 12pm-3pm (lunch) 5pm-11:30pm (dinner), Sun 12pm-3pm (lunch) 5pm-10pm (dinner), Mon 12pm-3pm (lunch) 5pm-10:30pm (dinner)
- What’s going down? Dinner from 5pm (earlier than usual) for Vivid goers.
- Address: 2 Phillip Street, Circular Quay
- Long weekend opening hours: Daily 12pm-3pm (lunch) 5pm-9pm (dinner)
- What’s going down? Ditto to Sake: dinner from 5pm (earlier than usual) for Vivid goers.
After dinner drinks? These watering holes are open on Monday night:
- Address: 39 Hall St, Bondi
- Long weekend opening hours:Sat 9am-12am, Sun 9am-10pm, Mon 9am-12am
- What’s going down? Just their fantastic menu of burger deliciousness - as well as a new brunch menu available from 9am.
- Address: 199 Elizabeth St, Sydney
- Long weekend opening hours: Sat 4pm-12am, Sunday and Monday closed
- What’s going down? Some rad shit, according to their Facebook.
- Address: 342 Darling St, Balmain
- Long weekend opening hours: Sat 12pm-12am, Sun and Mon 12pm-10pm
- What’s going down? Live music from 12:30pm onward on the Monday.
- Address: 18 Argyle St, The Rocks
- Long weekend opening hours: Daily 11am-late
- What’s going down? As is becoming a tradition with The Argyle, this year it's part of the Vivid Festival. And, lucky for you, Vivid is still up and running all through the June long holiday weekend. (They definitely thought that one though. No, you reckon!?). And to celebrate, they've hosted a Fractured Fantasies event. This includes themes like "Escape to Pandora", "A Pure World of Imagination" and "In A Galaxy Far Far Away". Can you guess the movie tie-ins? Yeah you can.
- Address: 156 Norton St, Leichhardt
- Long weekend opening hours: Saturday 10am-3pm, Sunday 10am-12am, Monday 10am-1pm
- What’s going down? British cocktails, $12 steaks, and Monday night poker in the main bar.
- Address: 12 Henderson Rd, Redfern
- Long weekend opening hours: Sat 8pm-12am, Sun 8am-10pm, and Mon 12pm-12am
- What’s going down? Good times, great brews, and not a pokie in sight.
- Address: 500 Oxford St, Bondi Junction
- Long weekend opening hours: Saturday12pm-late, Sunday 12pm-midnight
- What’s going down? Drinks from 4pm - late!.
- Address: 174 King St, Newtown
- Long weekend opening hours: Saturday 11am-12am, Sunday and Monday 11am-10pm
- What’s going down? Good ol' Newtown Hotel fun!
|Name||Type||Open Saturday||Open Sunday||Open Monday||Address / Suburb||Area||Website|
|212 Blu||Cafe||7am-4pm||7am-4pm||7am-4pm||212 Australia St, Newtown||Inner West||212 Blue|
|Barista & Cook||Cafe||8am-3pm||8am-3pm||6am-4pm||834 Bourke Street, Waterloo||Inner City||Barista & Cook|
|Bellagio||Restaurant||7am-4pm / 5:30pm-late||7am-4pm||7am-4pm||285 Bronte Road, Waverley||East||Bellagio|
|Black Star Pastry, Kinokuniya||Cafe||8am-3pm||8am-3pm||Closed||The Galeries Level 2, 500 George St, Sydney||Sydney CBD||Black Star Pastry|
|Black Star Pastry, Newtown||Cafe||8am-3pm||8am-3pm||8am-3pm||277 Australia Street, Newtown||Inner West||Black Star Pastry|
|Black Star Pastry, Rosebery||Cafe||8am-3pm||8am-3pm||8am-3pm||C1 85-113 Dunning Ave , Rosebery||Inner City||Black Star Pastry|
|Bondi Hardware||Restaurant||9pm-12am||9pm-10pm||5pm-12am||39 Hall St, Bondi||East||Bondi Hardware|
|Bondi Harvest||Cafe||9am-4pm||9am-4pm||TBA||Level 1, 500 Oxford St, Bondi Junction||East||Bondi Harvest|
|Bourke Street Bakery, Alexandria||Cafe||7am-5pm||7am-4pm||8am-4pm||474 Gardeners Road, Alexandria||Inner City||Bourke Street Bakery|
|Bourke Street Bakery, Banksmeadow||Cafe||7am-3pm||7am-3pm||8am-3pm||18 Anderson Road, Banksmeadow||South||Bourke Street Bakery|
|Bourke Street Bakery, Barangaroo||Cafe||7am-3pm||8am-3pm||Closed||Shop 4, 23 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney||Sydney CBD||Bourke Street Bakery|
|Bourke Street Bakery, Kirrawee||Cafe||7am-3pm||7am-3pm||8am-3pm||3/455 The Boulevarde, Kirrawee||South||Bourke Street Bakery|
|Bourke Street Bakery, Marrickville||Cafe||7am-4pm||7am-4pm||8am-4pm||2 Mitchell Street, Marrickville||Inner West||Bourke Street Bakery|
|Bourke Street Bakery, Neutral Bay||Cafe||7am-5pm||7am-5pm||8am-4pm||Shop 7, 19-25 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay||North||Bourke Street Bakery|
|Bourke Street Bakery, North Sydney||Cafe||8am-4pm||Closed||Closed||Shop 17, 105 Miller Street, North Sydney||North||Bourke Street Bakery|
|Bourke Street Bakery, Parramatta||Cafe||8am-4pm||8am-4pm||8am-3pm||1/186-190 Church Street, Parramatta||West||Bourke Street Bakery|
|Bourke Street Bakery, Potts Point||Cafe||8am-5pm||8am-5pm||8am-4pm||46a Macleay Street, Potts Point||Inner City||Bourke Street Bakery|
|Bourke Street Bakery, Surry Hills||Cafe||7am-5pm||7am-5pm||8am-4pm||633 Bourke Street, Surry Hills||Inner City||Bourke Street Bakery|
|Brewtown||Cafe||8am-4pm||8am-4pm||8am-4pm||6-8 O’Connell St, Newtown||Inner West||Brewtown|
|Brickfields||Cafe||7:30am-3:30pm||7:30am-3:30pm||From 8am||206 Cleveland Street, Surry Hills||Inner City||Brickfields|
|Bungalow 8||Bar||12pm-late||12pm-late||12pm-late||Number 8, The Promenade, King Street Wharf||Sydney CBD||Bungalow 8|
|Butter||Bar / Restaurant||11:30am-11:30pm||11:30am-11:30pm||11:30am-10pm||6 Hunt Street, Surry Hills||Sydney CBD||Butter|
|Cafe Ananas||Cafe||12pm-3pm / 5pm-9pm||12pm-3pm / 5pm-9pm||12pm-3pm / 5pm-9pm||2 Phillip Street, Circular Quay||Sydney CBD||Cafe Ananas|
|Chiosco by Ormeggio||Restaurant||8am-10pm||8am-10pm||8am-10pm||Spit Road, Mosman||North||Chiosco by Ormeggio|
|Chiswick||Cafe||12pm-10pm||12pm-9pm||12pm-10pm||65 Ocean St, Woollahra||East||Chiswick|
|Coogee Pavilion||Bar||7:30am-late||7:30am-late||7:30am-late||169 Dolphin Street, Coogee||East||Coogee Pavilion|
|Da Orazio Pizza||Restaurant||12pm-10pm||12pm-10pm||5pm-10pm||3/75-79 Hall Street, Bondi||East||Da Orazio Pizza|
|Daisy's Milkbar||Cafe||8am-3pm||8am-3pm||7:30am-3pm||340 Stanmore Road, Petersham||Inner West||Daisy's Milkbar|
|Daniel San||Bar||11am-2am||11am-12am||Lunch only||55 North Steyne, Manly||North||Daniel San|
|Darlingreen||Restaurant||5pm-late||5pm-late||Closed||231 Darling Street, Balmain||Inner West||Darlingreen|
|Deck Bar||Bar||11:30am-12am||11:30am-10:30pm||11:30am-8pm||2/23 The Strand, Dee Why||North||Deck Bar|
|Devon Cafe||Cafe||8am-3:30pm||8am-3:30pm||8am-3:30pm||76 Devonshire street, Surry Hills||Inner City||Devon Cafe|
|Devon on Danks||Cafe||8am-3:30pm||8am-3:30pm||8am-3:30pm||2 Danks Street, Waterloo||Inner City||Devon on Danks|
|Doughnut Time||Dessert||Usual trading hours||Usual trading hours||Usual trading hours||Various||Various||Doughnut Time|
|Dove and Olive||Bar||11am-midnight||11am-midnight||11am-midnight||156 Devonshire Street, Surry Hills||Inner City||Dove and Olive|
|Eau de Vie||Bar||6pm-1am||6pm-12am||TBA||229 Darlinghurst Road, Darlinghurst||Inner City||Eau de Vie|
|Edition Coffee Roasters||Cafe||8am-3:30pm||8am-3:30pm||8am-3:30pm||256 Liverpool Street, Darlinghurst||Inner City||Edition Coffee Roasters|
|Egg of the Universe||Cafe||8am-4pm||8am-4pm||TBA||711 Darling St, Balmain||Inner West||Egg of the Universe|
|El Loco||Bar||12pm-3am||12pm-10pm||12pm-1am||Excelsior Hotel, 64 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills||El Loco|
|El Topo Basement||Bar||9pm-4am||Closed||Closed||Level 2, 500 Oxford St, Bondi Junction||East||El Topo Basement|
|El Topo Mexican||Restaurant||12pm-late||12pm-midnight||Closed||Level 3, 500 Oxford St, Bondi Junction||East||El Topo Mexican|
|Establishment Bar||Bar||12pm-late||12pm-10pm||12pm-10pm||252 George Street, Sydney||Sydney CBD||Establishment Bar|
|Felix||Restaurant||5:30pm-10:30pm||12pm-3pm / 5:30pm-9:30pm||12pm-10:30pm||2 Ash Street, Sydney||Sydney CBD||Felix|
|Frankie's Pizza By The Slice||Bar||4pm-3am||4pm-3am||Closed||50 Hunter Street, Sydney||Sydney CBD||Frankie's|
|Fratelli Fresh - Alexandria||Restaurant||12pm-3pm / 6pm-10pmpm||12pm-3pm / 6pm-10pmpm||12pm-3pm / 6pm-10pmpm||52 Mitchell Road, Alexandria||Inner City||Fratelli Fresh|
|Fratelli Fresh - Bridge Street||Restaurant||12pm-3pm / 5pm-100pm||12pm-3pm / 5pm-100pm||12pm-3pm / 5pm-100pm||11 Bridge Street, Sydney||Sydney CBD||Fratelli Fresh|
|Fratelli Fresh - Macquarie Street||Restaurant||Closed||Closed||12pm-3pm / 5pm-10pm||229-231 Macquarie Street, Sydney||Sydney CBD||Fratelli Fresh|
|Fratelli Fresh - Potts Point||Restaurant||12pm-3pm / 6pm-10pm||12pm-3pm / 6pm-10pm||12pm-3pm / 6pm-10pm||81 Macleay Street, Potts Point||Inner City||Fratelli Fresh|
|Fratelli Fresh - Walsh Bay||Restaurant||12pm-3pm / 5:30pm-9pm||12pm-3pm / 5:30pm-9pm||12pm-3pm / 5:30pm-9pm||Shop 8, 16 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay||Sydney CBD||Fratelli Fresh|
|Gelato Messina, Bondi||Dessert||12pm-11:30pm||12pm-10:30pm||12pm-11pm||G6/61 Hall Street, Bondi||East||Gelato Messina|
|Gelato Messina, Darlinghurst||Dessert||12pm-11:30pm||12pm-11:30pm||12pm-11pm||Shop 1/241 Victoria St, Darlinghurst||Inner City||Gelato Messina|
|Gelato Messina, Miranda||Dessert||12pm-11pm||12pm-10:30pm||12pm-11pm||Shop 1203/ 600 The Kingsway, Miranda||South||Gelato Messina|
|Gelato Messina, Parramatta||Dessert||12pm-11:30pm||12pm-11:30pm||12pm-11pm||283 Church Street, Parramatta||West||Gelato Messina|
|Gelato Messina, Surry Hills||Dessert||12pm-11:30pm||12pm-11:30pm||12pm-11pm||389 Crown Street, Surry Hills||Inner City||Gelato Messina|
|Gelato Messina, The Star||Dessert||12pm-11:30pm||12pm-11:30pm||12pm-11pm||Cafe Court, Level G, 80 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont||Sydney CBD||Gelato Messina|
|Gnome||Cafe||8am-4pm||8am-4pm||7am-4pm||536 Crown Street, Surry Hills||Inner City||Gnome|
|Goodtime Burgers||Restaurant||6pm-10pm||1pm-9pm||11:30am-10pm||500 Oxford St, Bondi Junction||East||Goodtime Burgers|
|Harry's Bondi||Cafe||7am-4pm||7am-4pm||7am-4pm||2/136 Wairoa Avenue, Bondi Beach||East||Harry's Bondi|
|Haven Specialty Coffee||Cafe||8am-4pm||8am-4pm||7am-4pm||30-34 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills||Inner City||Haven Specialty Coffee|
|Icebergs||Restaurant||Open lunch and dinner||Open lunch and dinner||Open lunch and dinner||1 Notts Avenue, Bondi Beach||East||Icebergs|
|Infinity Bakery, Manly||Cafe||6:30am-4:30pm||6:30am-3:30pm||6:30am-2pm||Shop 3, 15a Market Lane|
Manly NSW 2095
|Infinity Bakery, Paddington||Cafe||6:30am-5pm||7am-3pm||6:30am-2pm||178 Oxford Street|
Paddington NSW 2021
|Inner City||Infinity Bakery|
|Infinity Bakery, Darlinghurst||Cafe||5:30am-10pm||5:30am-9pm||5:30am-9:30pm||Shop 6, 274 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst||Inner City||Infinity Bakery|
|Ironwood||Cafe||7am-10pm||7am-10pm||7am-4pm||102 Woolwich Road, Woolwich||North||Ironwood|
|Jamie's Italian||Restaurant||12pm-11pm||12pm-10pm||11:30am-10pm||107 Pitt Street, Sydney||Sydney CBD||Jamie's Italian|
|Jamie's Trattoria||Restaurant||9am-9:30pm||9am-9:30pm||10am-9:30pm||Centenary Square, Parramatta||West||Jamie's Trattoria|
|Keg and Brew||Bar||10am-late||10am-late||11am-late||26 Foveaux Road, Surry Hills||Inner City||Keg & Brew|
|Kensington Street Social||Restaurant||8am-10:30am / 12pm-2:30pm / 6pm-10pm||8am-2:30pm / 6pm-8pm||7am-10:30am / 12pm-2:30pm / 6pm-10pm||3 Kensington Street, Chippendale||Inner City||Kensington Street Social|
|Kim||Restaurant||5pm-10pm||5pm-10pm||5pm-10pm||7/24-30 Springfield Avenue, Enter via Llankelly Place, Potts Point||Inner City||Kim|
|Marlborough Hotel||Bar||11am-4am||11am-12am||10am-4am||145 King Street||Inner West||Marlborough Hotel|
|Mr Wong||Restaurant||12pm-3pm / 5:30pm-12am||12pm-3pm / 5:30pm-12am||12pm-11pm||3 Bridge Lane, Sydney||Sydney CBD||Mr Wong|
|Ms G's||Restaurant / Bar||5pm-1am||1pm-9pm||1pm-11pm||155 Victoria Street, Potts Point||Inner City||Ms G's|
|Nelson Road Tuck Shop||Cafe||7am-4pm||7am-4pm||7am-4pm||60 Bronte Rd, Bondi Junction||East||Nelson Road Tuckshop|
|Newtown Hotel||Bar||11am-12am||11am-10pm||11am-10pm||174 King St, Newtown||Inner West||Newtown Hotel|
|Old Joe's||Cafe||10am-12am||10am-10pm||10am-12am||141-143 Elouera Street, Cronulla||South||Old Joe's|
|Palmer & Co.||Bar||4pm-3am||5pm-3am||5pm-late||Abercrombie Lane, Sydney||Sydney CBD||Palmer & Co.|
|Papi Chulo||Restaurant||12pm-late||12pm-late||12pm-10pm||22-23 Manly Wharf||North||Papi Chulo|
|Pilgrims||Cafe||8am-3pm / 6pm-9pm||8am-3pm||8am-3pm||97 Gerrale St, Cronulla||South||Pilgrims|
|Queen Victoria Hotel||Bar||10am-2am||10am-10pm||10am-10pm||167 Enmore Road, Enmore||Inner West||Queen Victoria Hotel|
|Ramblin' Rascal Tavern||Bar||4pm-12am||Closed||Closed||199 Elizabeth St, Sydney||Sydney CBD||Ramblin' Rascal Tavern|
|Relish on Addison||Cafe||11am-9:39pm||9:30am-8"30pm||Closed||Shop 4, 6 Addison Street, Shellharbour||North||Relish on Addison|
|Reuben Hills||Cafe||7am-4pm||7:30am-4pm||8am-4pm||61 Albion Street, Surry Hills||Inner City||Reuben Hills|
|Room Two Ten||Cafe||6am-3pm||6am-3pm||6am-12pm||Shop 7, 14 Lawrence Street, Freshwater||North||Room Two Ten|
|Sake||Restaurant||12pm-3pm / 5pm-11:30pm||12pm-3pm / 5pm-10pm||12pm-3pm / 5pm-10:30pm||12 Argyle Street, The Rocks||Sydney CBD||Sake|
|Shuk||Cafe||6am-10pm||6am-10pm||6am-5pm||2 Mitchell St, North Bondi||East||Shuk|
|So Cal||Bar||12pm-2am||12pm-12am||Closed||1 Young Street, Neutral Bay||North||So Cal|
|Speedos Cafe||Cafe||6am-6pm||6am-6pm||6am-6pm||126 Ramsgate Ave, North Bondi||East||Speedos|
|Stillery Cocktail Bar||Bar||12pm-5pm||12pm-5pm||12pm-5pm||33 Cross St, Double Bay||Inner City||Stillery Cocktail Bar|
|The Argyle||Bar||11am-late||11am-late||11am-late||18 Argyle Street, The Rocks||Sydney CBD||The Argyle|
|The Beresford||Bar||12pm-1am||12pm-1am||12pm-1am||354 Bourke Street, Surry Hills||Inner City||The Beresford|
|The Botanist||Bar||11am-12am||11am-12am||12pm-late||17 Willoughby St Kirribilli||North||The Botanist|
|The Bucket List||Bar||11am-11pm||11am-11pm||11am-11pm||Shop 1, Queen Elizabeth Drive, The Bondi Pavillion||East||The Bucket List|
|The Cliff Dive||Bar||8pm-3am||8pm-3am||Closed||16-18 Oxford Street||Inner City||The Cliff Dive|
|The Cottage||Bar||12pm-12am||12pm-10pm||Midday onwards||342 Darling St, Balmain||Inner West||The Cottage|
|The DOG Hotel||Bar||11am-late||11am-late||11am-late||2 St Marks Road, Randwick||Inner City||The DOG Hotel|
|The Fine Food Store||Cafe||7:30pm-4pm||7:30pm-4pm||8am-4pm||Corner of Kendall and Mill Lanes||Sydney CBD||The Fine Food Store|
|The Fish Shop||Restaurant||12pm-11pm||12pm-9pm||12pm-10pm||22 Challis Avenue, Potts Point||Inner City||The Fish Shop|
|The Garden||Cafe||8am-11am / 6pm-10pm||8am-11am||8am-11am||Ground Floor, 252 George Street, Sydney||Sydney CBD||The Garden|
|The Glenmore||Bar||11am-1am||11am-1am||11am-1am||96 Cumberland Street, The Rocks||Sydney CBD||The Glenmore|
|The Grand Hotel||Bar||10am-2am||12pm-10pm||12pm-10pm||30 Hunter Street, Sydney||Sydney CBD||The Grand Hotel|
|The Grounds of Alexandria||Cafe||8am-3pm||8am-3pm||7am-4pm||Building 7A, 2 Huntley St, Alexandria||Inner West||The Grounds|
|The Henson||Bar||11am-12am||11am-10pm||11am-12am||91 Illawarra Road, Marrickville||Inner West||The Henson|
|The Incinerator Cafe||Cafe||7am-11pm||7am-4pm||7am-4pm||2 Small Street, Willoughby||North||The Incinerator|
|The Lord Raglan||Bar||12pm-12am||12pm-10pm||12pm-10pm||12 Henderson Rd, Redfern||Inner City||The Lord Raglan|
|The Newport||Bar||10am-12am||10am-11pm||10am-12am||2 Kalinya Street, Newport||North||The Newport|
|The Oaks||Bar||10am-1:30am||10am-12am||10am-12am||118 Military Road, Neutral Bay||North||The Oaks|
|The Paddington||Bar||12pm-3am||12pm-10pm||12pm-12am||384 Oxford Street, Paddington||Inner West||The Paddington|
|The Potting Shed||Restaurant||11:30am-11pm||11:30am-9:30pm||11:30am-9:30pm||4143 Bourke Rd, Alexandria||Inner City||The Potting Shed|
|The Rabbit Hole Organic Tea Bar||Cafe||8am-4pm||8am-4pm||Closed||146 Abercrombie Street, Redfern||Inner City||The Rabbit Hole Organic Tea Bar|
|The Royal||Bar||10am-3am||10am-12am||10am-1am||156 Norton St, Leichhardt||Inner West||The Royal Leichhardt|
|The Royal George||Bar||11am-4am||12pm-10pm||12pm-10pm||Ground Floor, 320 George Street, Sydney||Sydney CBD||The Royal George|
|The Tilbury||Bar||10am-12pm||10am-10pm||12pm-10pm||12-18 Nicholson Street, Woolloomooloo||Inner City||The Tilbury|
|The Welcome Hotel||Bar||11:30am-12am||12pm-10pm||11:30am-12am||91 Evans Street, Rozelle||Inner West||The Welcome Hotel|
|The Winery||Bar||12pm-12am||12pm-12am||12pm-3pm / 5pm-8pm||285A Crown Street, Surry Hills||Inner City||The Winery|
|Three Blue Ducks||Cafe||7am-11:30am / 12:15pm-3pm / 6pm-11pm||7am-11:30am / 12:15pm-3pm||7am-11:30am / 12pm-2:30pm||141-143 Macpherson St, Bronte||East||Three Blue Ducks|
|Three Williams||Cafe||7am-4pm||7am-4pm||7am-4pm||613a Elizabeth Street, Redfern||Inner City||Three Williams|
|Urban Piccolo||Cafe||7am-4pm||8am-4pm||8am-4pm||137-141 Regent Street Redfern||Inner City||Urban Piccolo|