June’s cheapest investor loans on finder
Even with investor lending on the decline, there's always a smart property purchase out there. Make it easier with a low-rate investment mortgage.
We've scoured finder's database once again to come up with six of the cheapest investment loans for June 2018.
Fund your property investment with a sharp interest rate and keep your repayments down while benefiting from rental return and capital growth.
Right now, the property market is a story of first home buyers rising and investors retreating. This is against a backdrop of weaker investment appetite and falling house prices in the big cities.
But for the savvy investor with their eye on the right property, none of this really matters. Lower prices mean cheaper purchases. Rates remain at historic lows. And while housing affordability is up, rents are rising, which is good for investors.
The other key piece is financing your purchase, and the lower your rate, the cheaper your investment will be. With this in mind, we've found six cheap loans which meet the following criteria:
- All loans have a minimum loan amount of $250,000 or less and a maximum loan amount of $500,000 or higher.
- All six mortgages have maximum loan to value ratios of 80%, requiring a 20% deposit.
- We've also excluded lines of credit and construction loans.
- All product information is correct as of 12 June 2018.
Check out our six cheapest loans in the table below. You can inquire about each of these products online or by speaking to a broker by clicking the green button on each product and leaving your details.
Ambitious property tycoons in the making can also check out our in-depth property investing guide.
Compare June's cheapest investor loans
eChoice is an award-winning broker with over 18 years of experience, and has helped more than 50,000 Australians to find the right home loan.
- Completely free, expert home loan advice.
- Offers a suite of digital tools to make you a smarter borrower.
- Calculate your borrowing power with a free personalised home loan report.
Technology Platform of the Year 2016
Australian Broking Awards
- House prices fall across the nation, led by a 1.2% drop in Sydney
- Non-major lender market share hits all-time high
- Westpac announces Velocity Frequent Flyer offer for home loan borrowers
- You can buy an entire Californian ghost town for the price of a 3 bed house in Sydney
- Renters, 30% of you won’t get your bonds back: Know your rights and protect yourself