Jump Payments car loans
Compare tailored car loan quotes from numerous lenders without affecting your credit score.
Jump Payments are a licensed Australian car loan broker. You can compare tailored finance options from a panel of partnered lenders and dealerships by filling out one simple form with Jump Payments. And, it won't affect your credit score.
With car loans available from $5,000 - $250,000, get real rates and find the best car loan for your circumstances today.
$295 (Varies by lender, starting from $295)
From 4.47% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
Features of a Jump Payments car loan
There are a range of features associated with a Jump Payments car loan:
- Loan amount. Get access to finance from $5,000 to $250,000.
- Loan term. Repay your loan over 1 to 7 years.
- Quick application. Applications only take a few minutes to complete.
- Range of lenders. Get access to a range of lenders from a single application.
- Dealership and private car sales. Jump Payments works with both dealerships and private car dealers.
- Quick turnaround. You could get your loan as quickly as the same day. However, this will depend on your chosen lender.
- Tailored to your circumstances. Rates are tailored depending on your financial situation and the information that you provide.
- No hard credit check. Using Jump Payments' service won't affect your credit score. However, your chosen lender will usually run a credit check.
- Interest rate. From 4.47% p.a.
- Comparison rate. From 5.28% p.a.
- Online application. You can apply completely online. Jump Payments is also available by phone.
Fees and charges
- Application fee. Fees start from $295, but will vary from lender to lender.
- Monthly service fee. Monthly fees range from $0–$10 per month, depending on your lender.
- Late payment fee. Late fees will vary depending on your lender.
How to apply for a Jump Payments car loan
To submit an enquiry and get your rates through Jump Payments, you will need to provide various information about you and the type of loan that you're looking for:
Details about your loan
- Whether you have chosen your vehicle or are still looking
- How much you intend on spending
- Your desired loan term
- The deposit amount that you have (if any)
- When you would like to repay the loan by
Your personal information
- Email address
- Home address
- Driver's licence number and state your licence was issued in
- Two recent payslips
- Three months of bank statements (these are accessed digitally via the platform)
Depending on your lender you may be required to provide additional information or documentation.
Remember that while expert advice and assistance from a broker can be invaluable, it is also important to compare car loan options yourself, prior to submitting an application.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 5.45% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 5.29% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 5.69% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed or variable rate depending on the lender you are approved with
Apply for up to $250,000 and use cash or trade in a vehicle to use as a deposit. Optional balloon payment available.