Jump on these Jetstar fares to Japan from $361 return
Hit the Ginza and shop until you drop, sample the best sushi or belt out your favourite tune at a karaoke room.
Japan's capital, Tokyo, is a mecca for technology, tradition, high-energy nightlife and impressive architecture. There's also an abundance of natural beauty, from mountain peaks to cherry blossoms and alluring gardens.
And let's not forget Japan is also the birthplace of the empty orchestra aka karaoke.
You can book airfares from Cairns to Tokyo from $361 return or Gold Coast to Tokyo from just $487 return.
Travel dates applicable for Cairns departures include 2-16 September 2019 and 16-31 October 2019. However, travel dates for Gold Coast are different; 27 August - 17 September 2019 and 24 October - 11 December 2019.
Jetstar is a low-cost carrier, which means that checked luggage, in-flight meals and drinks are not included. However, if you find an identical flight offered by a competitor airline, Jetstar will beat it by 10%.
These airfares will remain on sale until 10 June 2019, unless sold out prior.
Select and compare travel dates and book your flights with Flight Centre.
How good are these Jetstar fares to Japan?
- Price: Good. Earlier this year in January, Jetstar's Return for Free sale had the same flights between Cairns and Tokyo for just $299 return. Summer and snow season dates were included then too.
- Airline: Good. Jetstar is a budget airline and these are all starter fares. That means they only include your seat and carry-on luggage. Any checked luggage, meals or entertainment will cost extra.
- Travel time: Great. All sale flights are direct.
- Weather: Good. There's plenty of late summer, autumn and winter travel dates available.
Here are the fares to Tokyo with Jetstar:
|Cairns||Tokyo||02 Sep 2019 - 16 Sep 2019 / 16 Oct 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$361||Book your flight now|
|Gold Coast||Tokyo||27 Aug 2019 - 17 Sep 2019 / 24 Oct 2019 - 11 Dec 2019||$487||Book your flight now|
|Cairns||Tokyo||20 - 31 October 2019||$559||Book your flight now|
|Gold Coast||Tokyo||24 October - 13 November 2019.||$685||Book your flight now|
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- How you can be Emily in Paris Down Under
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge