Get 15% Off Instantly: Julius Marlow discount codes and coupons September 2020
Shop stylish casual and formal shoes for men with this Julius Marlow promo code.
Julius Marlow promo codes and discounts
Popular Julius Marlow coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|18 Dec 2019||Join our VIP list and get 15% off your first order.||********|
What you need to know about Julius MarlowJulius Marlow is a men's shoemaker born and bred in Melbourne. Its line includes dress shoes, suede shoes, lace-up shoes, slip-ons, chukkas, cheslea boots, and more. It also offers a line of stylish accessories. Julius Marlow shoes are made with the finest quality materials and designed with close attention to detail. Orders over $99 are shipped free to Australian addresses.
Julius Marlow Review | Pros and Cons
- Free shipping. Standard shipping is free on orders over $99.
- Flat-rate express shipping. Express shipping is available for a flat $14.95 per order.
- Afterpay available. Choose 'Afterpay' at the checkout to shop now and pay for your items in interest-free installments.
- Return shipping applies. You will have to cover the return postage costs if you make a change of mind return.
- No exchanges. If you want to exchange your shoes to a different style or size you can return your purchase and make a new order.
How can I get free shipping for Julius Marlow?
If your order is $99 or more it will be shipped with the standard service for free. Standard shipping (1–10 business days) costs a flat $9.95 for orders less than $99. Express shipping (1–5 business days) is also available for $14.95 per order.
What forms of payment does Julius Marlow accept?
What is the Julius Marlow returns policy?
Shop online with peace of mind. If you don't love your purchase when it arrives for any reason you have 28 days from the date of delivery to send it back for a refund. Your shoes must be returned in the condition you received them, with all original packaging intact. Try your shoes on inside, preferably on carpet to make sure the soles are unscuffed.
Ask an Expert