Journey to Japan from $348 return with Jetstar
Super cheap sale fares to the Japanese capital of Tokyo.
Australian budget carrier Jetstar is offering cheap return flights from various domestic locations to Japan.
The fares, starting at $348 return departing Cairns, fly direct to Tokyo's Narita International Airport.
- Cairns to Tokyo from $348 return
- Gold Coast to Tokyo from $461 return
- Brisbane to Tokyo from $484 return
- Melbourne to Tokyo from $527 return
- Sydney to Tokyo from $540 return
You can search alternative dates via I Want That Flight.
Most fares at these price are available for travel between late May and November 2017.
Travelling to Japan during these months, you'll experience a wide variety of weather conditions, including heat and humidity during summer, while typhoon season reaches its peak in August and September. October and November are ideal for autumn leaf spotting in the northern regions and higher elevations.
This sale is available until fares are sold out.
AirAsia sold return tickets from Gold Coast ($448), Perth ($523) and Sydney ($562) to Tokyo in February.
- Jetstar sale creates first direct flight between 2 holiday hotspots
- Jetstar sale offers new route to “Australia’s most beautiful coastlines”
- 3 Virgin Australia sales to get you 50% off flights + 50% bonus points
- Jetstar sale: Make Queensland yours from just $44
- Ripper Jetstar sale: $34 fares + NZ flights