Journey to Japan from $348 return with Jetstar
Super cheap sale fares to the Japanese capital of Tokyo.
Australian budget carrier Jetstar is offering cheap return flights from various domestic locations to Japan.
The fares, starting at $348 return departing Cairns, fly direct to Tokyo's Narita International Airport.
- Cairns to Tokyo from $348 return
- Gold Coast to Tokyo from $461 return
- Brisbane to Tokyo from $484 return
- Melbourne to Tokyo from $527 return
- Sydney to Tokyo from $540 return
You can search alternative dates via I Want That Flight.
Most fares at these price are available for travel between late May and November 2017.
Travelling to Japan during these months, you'll experience a wide variety of weather conditions, including heat and humidity during summer, while typhoon season reaches its peak in August and September. October and November are ideal for autumn leaf spotting in the northern regions and higher elevations.
This sale is available until fares are sold out.
AirAsia sold return tickets from Gold Coast ($448), Perth ($523) and Sydney ($562) to Tokyo in February.
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return
- The AirAsia Mega Sale returns with flights from $109 each way
- Discover China on Qantas with flights on sale from $417 return