Use these Jewlr promo codes for a discount when you shop for stunning made-to-order jewellery online.
Jewlr is an American-based jewellery designer that offers a wide range of made-to-order jewellery, including engagement rings, wedding bands, name necklaces and more. Australian shoppers enjoy free express shipping on all orders.
Image from Jewlr Instagram
Jewlr discount codes and coupons
Popular Jewlr coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|19 Mar 2018||Up to 30% off sale||********|
|19 Mar 2018||FREE shipping on your order||********|
|16 Mar 2018||Receive Exclusive discounts||********|
What can I buy from Jewlr?
- Rings. Jewlr designs an extensive range of unique rings, including plain bands, promise rings and engagement rings, all of which can be personalised.
- Bridal. The bridal range includes two-stone engagement rings, classic engagement rings, bridal sets, wedding bands and unique jewellery for the bridal party.
- Name necklaces. A name necklace is an ideal personalised gift for someone you love or a great way to spoil yourself.
- Pendants. Choose and personalise a unique pendant for you or a loved one.
- Men's necklaces. Jewlr designs stylish jewellery and accessories for men, too.
- Sale. Browse for bargains in the dedicated sale section.
Jewlr review | Pros and Cons
- Free shipping. Australian shoppers enjoy free express shipping on all orders.
- 99-day returns. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 99 days.
- Free gift. Get a free gift with every purchase, no strings attached.
- One-year warranty. All purchases come with a one-year warranty.
- Perks for VIP members. Sign up for a membership and get insider discounts.
- Returns shipping fees.
How can I get free shipping from Jewlr?
Jewlr offers free shipping on all orders to Australia. You should allow 1-2 weeks for production and processing and an additional 5-7 working days for delivery. Your order will be delivered with Australia Post.
What forms of payment does Jewlr accept?
What is the Jewlr returns policy?
Customers have 99 days to make a change-of-mind return for any reason, including engraved and personalised items. Items must be returned in a new, resealable condition to be accepted. If you choose to make a change-of-mind return, you will need to pay for the return postage.