We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Jewlr is an American-based jewellery designer that offers a wide range of made-to-order jewellery, including engagement rings, wedding bands, name necklaces and more. Australian shoppers enjoy free express shipping on all orders.
Image from Jewlr Instagram
Jewlr discount codes and coupons
What can I buy from Jewlr?
- Rings. Jewlr designs an extensive range of unique rings, including plain bands, promise rings and engagement rings, all of which can be personalised.
- Bridal. The bridal range includes two-stone engagement rings, classic engagement rings, bridal sets, wedding bands and unique jewellery for the bridal party.
- Name necklaces. A name necklace is an ideal personalised gift for someone you love or a great way to spoil yourself.
- Pendants. Choose and personalise a unique pendant for you or a loved one.
- Men's necklaces. Jewlr designs stylish jewellery and accessories for men, too.
- Sale. Browse for bargains in the dedicated sale section.
Jewlr review | Pros and Cons
- Free shipping. Australian shoppers enjoy free express shipping on all orders.
- 99-day returns. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 99 days.
- Free gift. Get a free gift with every purchase, no strings attached.
- One-year warranty. All purchases come with a one-year warranty.
- Perks for VIP members. Sign up for a membership and get insider discounts.
- Returns shipping fees.
How can I get free shipping from Jewlr?
Jewlr offers free shipping on all orders to Australia. You should allow 1-2 weeks for production and processing and an additional 5-7 working days for delivery. Your order will be delivered with Australia Post.
What forms of payment does Jewlr accept?
What is the Jewlr returns policy?
Customers have 99 days to make a change-of-mind return for any reason, including engraved and personalised items. Items must be returned in a new, resealable condition to be accepted. If you choose to make a change-of-mind return, you will need to pay for the return postage.
More guides on Finder
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day home deals to expect: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
Ask an Expert