$356 flights to Hawaii in Jetstar’s pay to go and return for free sale
Get to Hawaii on the cheap with the cheapest fares this year.
If you're one of those people who like to plan ahead and know where you’re going and how you’re getting there then Jetstar has your back with its latest sale.
You're looking at flights from Sydney or Melbourne to Hawaii from $356 return for select dates from 12 February to 27 March 2019.
Chase waterfalls, visit an active volcano or try your hand at scuba diving in the destination often used as an example for the ultimate vacation getaway.
The temperature in Hawaii is pleasant year-round but during these travel dates you can look forward to being there during peak whale watching season and avid surfers will enjoy the biggest swells of the year.Hurry on over to Skyscanner to make your booking for these flights but don't be surprised if the seats start to sell by the time you get there.
These flights are on-sale until sold out so get in or miss out!
Once you’ve got your flight booked then check out our list of top Hawaii hotels to really get excited for your trip.
How good are these fares?
Previous sale fares had flights to Hawaii with Jetstar starting at $428 for similar dates so you're on to a winner with this one.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now
- 10 Click Frenzy™ travel deals that can save you up to 45%
- 3 cheapest places to fly now Australia’s international borders are open