Jetstar’s newest flight route to connect Adelaide and Hobart
Starting 14 November, there's direct service between the two cities.
Jetstar has just announced its newest route: direct flights between Adelaide and Hobart.
To celebrate the route, the budget carrier is offering an introductory sale with fares available from $59 each way.
Flights begin on 14 November 2017, with the $59 available from then until 12 December 2017 and again from 11 January 2018 to 10 April 2018 and 1 May to 31 May 2018.
Based on what's currently listed on Jetstar's site, the flights will be available once a day. Flights will depart Hobart at 5:45pm, arriving in Adelaide at 7:15pm, and will depart Adelaide at 7:45pm, arriving in Hobart at 10:05pm.
Jetstar will be the only airline offering direct service between the two cities.
The introductory fare is available for just 12 hours, expiring at 11:59pm tonight, 9 August.
Book a flight between Adelaide and Hobart:
- AirlineRatings Awards 2021: How did Qantas and Virgin fare?
- New Zealand flights: Travel bubble to start, but which airline has the best price?
- New Zealand travel bubble opens: Rules and costs explained
- 800,000 half-price flights: How to get one
- Take off with the top flight sales from Boxing Day 2020