Jetstar’s latest Return for FREE sale boasts fares to South Korea from $309
Looking for a reason to book a holiday? Pay $0 for your return fare on flights to Seoul.
Jetstar's famous Return for Free sale is back bringing us flights to South Korea for as low as $309 return.
Yup, you read that right.
So soon after launching direct flights to Seoul, the budget airline is making the decision to go that much easier with a bargain of a fare.
If you haven't come across this sale before, the way it works is that you pay for your flight out but pay nothing for your flight back. That's right, $0. Nada. Nix.
Discounted fares are available from all around Australia with the cheapest departing the Gold Coast from $309.
You can also find flights to Seoul from Sydney starting from $404 and Melbourne from $424.
Travel is for select dates between 14 February and 30 August 2020 and while the sale ends at midnight 5 August, if previous sales are anything to go by, seats are going to be flying out the door.
Don't miss out! Get yours now through Skyscanner.
How good are these Jetstar Return for Free fares?
- Price: Great. We don't have to tell you twice that return flights to South Korea for $309 are an absolute steal. In fact, these are an even better deal than launch fares were, saving you $49 on the Gold Coast route. They're also less than half the price Australians typically pay for flights to South Korea.
- Airline: Good. It's true, Jetstar is a low-cost carrier, though it is regarded as one of the best in the Asia/Pacific. Fares are seat only but you can pay a fee for checked luggage, meals and entertainment at checkout.
- Travel time: Great. Flights from Gold Coast are direct and Sydney and Melbourne routes include a layover there.
- Weather: Great. You've got six months of dates to choose from including some winter and summer months. We suggest aiming for dates between April and June for the best weather.
Fly to Korea on Jetstar and return for free:
|From||To||Travel period||Price (return)||Book|
|Gold Coast||Seoul (Incheon)||22 Apr 20 - 24 Jun 20||$309||Get your flight now|
|Sydney||Seoul (Incheon)||28 Apr 20 - 24 Jun 20||$404||Get your flight now|
|Gold Coast||Seoul (Incheon)||14 Feb 20 - 25 Mar 20||$409||Get your flight now|
|Gold Coast||Seoul (Incheon)||12 Aug 20 - 30 Aug 20||$409||Get your flight now|
|Melbourne (Avalon)||Seoul (Incheon)||22 Apr 20 - 24 Jun 20||$424||Get your flight now|
|Melbourne (Tullamarine)||Seoul (Incheon)||22 Apr 20 - 24 Jun 20||$428||Get your flight now|
|Sydney||Seoul (Incheon)||14 Feb 20 - 25 Mar 20||$504||Get your flight now|
|Melbourne (Avalon)||Seoul (Incheon)||14 Feb 20 - 25 Mar 20||$524||Get your flight now|
|Melbourne (Tullamarine)||Seoul (Incheon)||14 Feb 20 - 25 Mar 20||$528||Get your flight now|
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?