Jetstar’s Beaches sale boasts $221 return fares to Bali
The cheapest? Perth or Adelaide to Bali from $221 return. This is closely followed by Darwin to Bali from $224.
For a bit more, you can also get to Bali with the following flights:
- Cairns from $302 return
- Melbourne from $372 return
- Brisbane from $376 return
- Sydney from $396 return
Travel dates vary slightly based on the departure city but range from 12 November to 12 December and 3 February to 24 September.
If you get in quick, you could take advantage of some public holiday dates on offer. This includes Labour Day in Western Australia, Queensland and Victoria and May Day in the Northern Territory.
Ready to get away? Head to Flight Centre to make your booking but make sure you don't delay. You've only got until 14 October 2019 or until seats sell out, which to be honest, could be any minute now for the most popular dates.
How good are these Jetstar fares?
- Price: Good. It's true, we have seen sale fares to Bali drop down to $99 one way (or $198 return) but compared to full prices, these are beyond a steal.
- Airline: Good. Jetstar is a budget airline and these are all starter fares. This means your checked bags, food and entertainment are not included in the initial price, but can be added for an additional fee.
- Travel time: Great. Most flights are direct.
- Weather: Great. You'll need to choose wisely as there are some dry dates and wet ones included in this sale. We recommend travelling to Bali from April to June or September to October to skip the crowds and the wet season.
- The three-step plan to reopen Australia: What you can and can’t do
- Airlines, cruises and tours waive change and cancellation fees due to coronavirus [Updated]
- Australians advised not to travel: What to know [Updated]
- Travelling during coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know [Updated]
- What to know if your travels are affected by the domestic travel ban