Jetstar slashes return flights to Hawaii to $326
Sit back and enjoy the view from your cheap seat to paradise.
Isn't it time you finally got away? Whether it's to ride the waves or just find a comfy spot to lounge the day away, you can escape the everyday and head somewhere where tropical island living is the norm with this latest sale.
We're talking about return flights to Hawaii with Jetstar starting from just $322 from Melbourne.
Sydneysiders won't miss out on the savings with fares from $326 and while not as cheap, you can also score fares from Adelaide from $482 and Brisbane from $488.
Travel dates range from 14 February to 21 September 2020, not including major holiday periods.
Pack your bags and don't miss out on this one. Make a beeline for Flight Centre to book your flights to paradise.
How good are these Hawaii fares?
- Price: Great. While we have seen Jetstar flights to Hawaii drop down to $296 return earlier this year, these were for travel dates during the rainy season.
- Airline: Good. It's true, Jetstar is a low-cost carrier but it's regarded as the best in the Australia/Pacific region. Fares are for your seat-only with checked luggage, meals and entertainment costing extra.
- Travel time: Great. Most flights are direct.
- Weather: Great. We suggest aiming for dates in April, May and September for an ideal balance of great weather and fewer crowds. Check out our Best Time Guide for help picking your dates.
- International travel updates: Cook Islands, Thailand, Singapore latest changes
- I travelled 542km on a train for free just because
- New Zealand reopens: Travel rules explained + getting there
- Holiday hack: Get $450 off Easter travel with your state vouchers
- International travel updates: New Zealand, Bali, New Caledonia latest changes