Jetstar slashes return flights to Hawaii to $326
Sit back and enjoy the view from your cheap seat to paradise.
Isn't it time you finally got away? Whether it's to ride the waves or just find a comfy spot to lounge the day away, you can escape the everyday and head somewhere where tropical island living is the norm with this latest sale.
We're talking about return flights to Hawaii with Jetstar starting from just $322 from Melbourne.
Sydneysiders won't miss out on the savings with fares from $326 and while not as cheap, you can also score fares from Adelaide from $482 and Brisbane from $488.
Travel dates range from 14 February to 21 September 2020, not including major holiday periods.
Pack your bags and don't miss out on this one. Make a beeline for Flight Centre to book your flights to paradise.
How good are these Hawaii fares?
- Price: Great. While we have seen Jetstar flights to Hawaii drop down to $296 return earlier this year, these were for travel dates during the rainy season.
- Airline: Good. It's true, Jetstar is a low-cost carrier but it's regarded as the best in the Australia/Pacific region. Fares are for your seat-only with checked luggage, meals and entertainment costing extra.
- Travel time: Great. Most flights are direct.
- Weather: Great. We suggest aiming for dates in April, May and September for an ideal balance of great weather and fewer crowds. Check out our Best Time Guide for help picking your dates.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?