Jetstar sale drops Hamilton Island fares from $99 a pop
Set your eyes for clear blue skies.
Calling the people of Melbourne as Jetstar drops its Hamilton Island fares to a jaw-dropping $99 one way.
So when can you take off? The travel dates run between 29 March and 30 June 2021. Perfect for escaping those cooler Melbourne temperatures.
The clock is ticking! This sale is only available until midnight 19 January 2021 (that's tomorrow night).
To lock in your next Queensland escape, head over to Kayak now.
Jetstar's plan sees four weekly flights between the two hotspot destinations.
Fly with peace of mind
For added flexibility, simply add Jetstar's FareCredit to your airfare. This can be added for a fee during the checkout process and allows you to get a credit note if you need to cancel.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. This route is a first for Jetstar and it's kicking things off with ultra-low prices. We can only compare this sale to Jetstar's Boxing Day sale where we saw $95 one way tickets from Melbourne to the Whitsundays Coast (Proserpine). Keep in mind that Proserpine is around 30 minutes from Airlie Beach via car.
- Airline: Good. Jetstar is a budget carrier. This means that checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are not included in your fares but can be added for an extra fee.
- Travel time: Great. Enjoy brand-new direct flights.
- Weather: Great. Hamilton Island is destination-ready all year round. We recommend avoiding school holiday periods as this is when it tends to get busier.
- International travel updates: Cook Islands, Thailand, Singapore latest changes
- I travelled 542km on a train for free just because
- New Zealand reopens: Travel rules explained + getting there
- Holiday hack: Get $450 off Easter travel with your state vouchers
- International travel updates: New Zealand, Bali, New Caledonia latest changes