Jetstar sale drops Hamilton Island fares from $99 a pop
Set your eyes for clear blue skies.
Calling the people of Melbourne as Jetstar drops its Hamilton Island fares to a jaw-dropping $99 one way.
So when can you take off? The travel dates run between 29 March and 30 June 2021. Perfect for escaping those cooler Melbourne temperatures.
The clock is ticking! This sale is only available until midnight 19 January 2021 (that's tomorrow night).
To lock in your next Queensland escape, head over to Kayak now.
Jetstar's plan sees four weekly flights between the two hotspot destinations.
Fly with peace of mind
For added flexibility, simply add Jetstar's FareCredit to your airfare. This can be added for a fee during the checkout process and allows you to get a credit note if you need to cancel.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. This route is a first for Jetstar and it's kicking things off with ultra-low prices. We can only compare this sale to Jetstar's Boxing Day sale where we saw $95 one way tickets from Melbourne to the Whitsundays Coast (Proserpine). Keep in mind that Proserpine is around 30 minutes from Airlie Beach via car.
- Airline: Good. Jetstar is a budget carrier. This means that checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are not included in your fares but can be added for an extra fee.
- Travel time: Great. Enjoy brand-new direct flights.
- Weather: Great. Hamilton Island is destination-ready all year round. We recommend avoiding school holiday periods as this is when it tends to get busier.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do