Jetstar sale: Discount flights to Fiji $404 return
Switch off, rejuvenate and relax amidst an island paradise.
Australia's budget carrier Jetstar is no stranger to cheap flights to the island nation of Fiji. In fact, the last time we saw cheap fares to Nadi was earlier this month, when the carrier was offering $483 return flights.
This time the low-cost airline has gone above and beyond, slashing prices to a low $404 return.
That's not a typo.
In case you're already sold, you can book these flights right now.
However, if you're seeking more information, continue reading below.
These super cheap fares are for flights departing Sydney in July and August. Fiji enjoys warm weather and dry days during these months. There's also fares for less than $500 return in November and May-June, offering even warmer temperatures but also the possibility of rain.
The best value flights are undeniably on departures from Sydney but if you're flying from a different city, here's a snapshot of the cheapest fares available:
- Brisbane to Nadi: $571 return (flying Fiji Airways)
- Melbourne to Nadi: $648 return (flying Jetstar and Fiji Airways)
- Gold Coast to Nadi: $682 return (flying Jetstar)
Book: These flights can be booked through I Want That Flight.
These fares aren't part of any particular sale or promotion and are available until sold out.
- Jetstar drops South Australia and NSW border reopening sale with flights from $59
- Explore your state with Virgin Australia’s sale from $79 a pop
- Jetstar’s sale has Australian fares starting from $49
- This Jetstar sale will have you flying from $49
- Jetstar’s sale is taking you across Australia from $45 a pop