Jetstar Return for FREE sale makes 2021 debut with return trips from $65
With the last Return for Free sale selling 100,000 seats in 24 hours, you'll have to be faster than lightning.
This is not a drill: Jetstar's renowned Return for Free sale is back and ready to make the most of Australia's open borders.
Over 400,000 seats are available with the cheapest routes taking off from $65 return (or $32.50 each way) between Adelaide to Melbourne and Sydney to Melbourne (Avalon).
Let's take a peek into how these prices really fare. The last Return for Free offer did come in at a cheaper starting price of $55 return, but routes such as Sydney to the Gold Coast, Brisbane to Newcastle and Gold Coast to Perth sit at the same price points.
When are these fares taking to the skies? Travel dates run from late-April to late-June.
Ready to book?
These fares are fast-sellers, so head over to KAYAK now to lock in your seats.
These are some other fares we think are worth your annual leave:
- Sydney to Melbourne (Tullamarine) from $89 return
- Brisbane to the Whitsunday Coast from $91 return
- Melbourne to Uluru from $185 return
- Adelaide to Cairns from $189 return
You may have all weekend to make the most of the sale, but we have a feeling these fares are set to fly off the shelves. This sale ends midnight 7 March 2021, unless sold out prior.
What is a Return for Free sale? Among its weekly Friday Fare Frenzy, Jetstar also hosts a regular Return for Free promotion. This means you get return flights but only have to pay for a one-way leg.
How good are these fares?
- Flexibility: Great. Simply add Jetstar's FareCredit to your airfare. This can be added for a fee during the check-out process and allows you to get a credit note if you need to cancel. Vouchers given due to COVID-19 disruptions are valid for travel up to 31 December 2023. In addition, all bookings with Jetstar vouchers will be returned if the flight is cancelled or affected by border restrictions.000
- Airline: Good. Jetstar is currently Australia's only low-cost airline. So checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment aren't included in your airfares but can be added for an extra fee.
- Travel time: Great. Get to your holiday faster with direct flights across the sale.
- Weather: Great. We recommend heading to Cairns between April and June as the temperatures are infinitely more comfortable. Just be sure to avoid booking for the school holiday periods as that time of year brings in the biggest crowds. It's also worth mentioning that the best time to visit Cairns runs from April all the way up to September, so these travel dates fall perfectly in line.