This Jetstar sale gets you to the Northern Territory from $107
Isn't it time you paid the Top End a visit?Now that the Northern Territory has opened up to New South Wales, most of Australia can visit the Top End and Red Centre without restriction. How good is that?
What's even better is that Jetstar's latest sale is all about cheap seats to Uluru and Darwin.
So if stargazing under the red rock or cruising through Kakadu have been on your bucket list, now's the chance to tick them off.
Flights start at $107 each way and travel is available from early November to mid-March, excluding peak periods.
Here's a look at the fares up for grabs:
- Brisbane to Darwin from $107 one way
- Sydney to Uluru (Ayers Rock) from $109 one way
- Brisbane to Uluru (Ayers Rock) from $109 one way
- Cairns to Darwin from $129 one way
- Adelaide to Darwin from $135 one way
- Sydney to Darwin from $145 one way
These fares are on sale for a limited time only. Grab yours through Skyscanner before midnight 20 October and get ready to say hello to the beautiful Northern Territory.
Fly with peace of mind
Travel restrictions are constantly changing and in response, Jetstar has introduced its Fly Flexible policy. This gives you one free date change on new bookings made before 15 November 2020 for travel up to 15 December. While the date change is free you will have to pay a fare difference if your new flight is more expensive than your original booking.
How good are these Jetstar sale fares?
- Price: Good. At their very best, domestic flights on Jetstar into the Northern Territory can get down to $79 a pop. That's a bit of a saving from these $107 fares. That being said, it's miles cheaper than the competition with Virgin currently selling flights to the NT from $199 each way.
- Airline: Good. Jetstar is a budget airline and your ticket only includes your seat and carry-on luggage. You can tack on checked luggage and seat selection but this will be at a cost.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are non-stop.
- Weather: Poor. During summer, the Top End, which includes Darwin, is hot and stormy while the Red Centre is hot and dry. For these reasons, summer is low-season in both destinations. If you can stand the heat though, you'll be rewarded with cheaper rates and fewer crowds.
All the fares in Jetstar's NT sale:
|Brisbane||Darwin||30 Oct 20 - 17 Dec 20||$107||Book flights now|
|Darwin||Brisbane||07 Nov 20 - 07 Dec 20||$107||Book flights now|
|Darwin||Brisbane||14 Jan 21 - 09 Mar 21||$107||Book flights now|
|Brisbane||Darwin||14 Jan 21 - 09 Mar 21||$107||Book flights now|
|Sydney||Uluru (Ayers Rock)||03 Nov 20 - 17 Dec 20||$109||Book flights now|
|Uluru (Ayers Rock)||Brisbane||13 Nov 20 - 21 Dec 20||$109||Book flights now|
|Brisbane||Uluru (Ayers Rock)||09 Nov 20 - 21 Dec 20||$109||Book flights now|
|Uluru (Ayers Rock)||Sydney||17 Nov 20 - 22 Dec 20||$109||Book flights now|
|Uluru (Ayers Rock)||Brisbane||08 Jan 21 - 26 Feb 21||$109||Book flights now|
|Brisbane||Uluru (Ayers Rock)||08 Jan 21 - 26 Feb 21||$109||Book flights now|
|Uluru (Ayers Rock)||Sydney||07 Jan 21 - 28 Feb 21||$109||Book flights now|
|Sydney||Uluru (Ayers Rock)||07 Jan 21 - 28 Feb 21||$109||Book flights now|
|Darwin||Cairns||31 Oct 20 - 12 Dec 20||$129||Book flights now|
|Cairns||Darwin||31 Oct 20 - 12 Dec 20||$129||Book flights now|
|Cairns||Darwin||13 Jan 21 - 22 Mar 21||$129||Book flights now|
|Darwin||Cairns||06 Jan 21 - 22 Mar 21||$129||Book flights now|
|Darwin||Adelaide||08 Nov 20 - 10 Dec 20||$135||Book flights now|
|Adelaide||Darwin||30 Oct 20 - 16 Dec 20||$135||Book flights now|
|Adelaide||Darwin||12 Jan 21 - 24 Mar 21||$135||Book flights now|
|Darwin||Adelaide||12 Jan 21 - 24 Mar 21||$135||Book flights now|
|Darwin||Sydney||06 Nov 20 - 15 Dec 20||$145||Book flights now|
|Sydney||Darwin||01 Nov 20 - 17 Dec 20||$145||Book flights now|
|Darwin||Sydney||07 Jan 21 - 19 Mar 21||$145||Book flights now|
|Sydney||Darwin||11 Jan 21 - 19 Mar 21||$145||Book flights now|
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?