Cyber Monday: Hawaii flights from $279 return
Pack your bags for fun in the tropical sun.
TL;DR: What's the deal with this flight sale?
Cheapest flight available:
01 March to 13 April 2022
Black Friday may be over but Cyber Monday is here and the super-cheap deals just keep coming our way.
We've found return Jetstar flights to Honolulu from the incredibly low price of $279 return.
Say "see ya later" Australia and "aloha" Hawaii with these flights:
- Melbourne to Hawaii from $279 return
- Sydney to Hawaii from $309 return
Travel dates are for between 1 March and 13 April 2022 which also happens to overlap with the best time to visit. April is the start of the dry summer season which is perfect for relaxing on the beach, exploring the island, enjoying a luau, scuba diving, surfing – we really could go on and on.
These fares don't appear to be available as part of any particular sale so you better hop to it.
- Find these fares and more like them with Flight Centre.
We're seeing more and more low fares offered via Flight Centre recently including:
- Melbourne to Phuket from $268 return
- Melbourne to Bali from $270 return
- Sydney to Bali from $279 return
- Sydney to Phuket from $297 return
There really is no better time than right now to book an island getaway.
These fares at a glance
- Good flexibility. All international bookings are eligible for a Jetstar credit voucher if cancelled due to border closures. You have 1 free date change for travel before 30 June 2023. You must make any changes prior to the original travel date. A fare difference may apply.
- Good airline. Jetstar is a low-cost, no-fuss airline that will get you from A to B for a cheap as possible. Pay extra for seat selection, bags and other extras.
- Great travel time. Don't worry about transfers with direct flights to Hawaii.