Jetstar is offering return flights to Hawaii from $306 for Black Friday
Grab yourself cheap return flights to Hawaii with this great Jetstar Black Friday deal.
If you've been wanting to experience the crystal clear water and white sandy beaches in Hawaii, now's your chance. Jetstar has announced return flights to Hawaii from just $306 per person.
This deal is offered through Flight Centre and being a Black Friday sale expires on Cyber Monday 2 December. So you'll need to get in quick.
Flights are priced from $306 return from Sydney to Hawaii maknig them almost $50 cheaper than what Jetstar is currently advertising in its sale.
Travel dates are from 20 October to 3 December 2020, so you can book yourself in for a pre-Christmas getaway for this time next year.
October is the start of winter so if you book early in the month you could be there in time to enjoy the last few weeks of the warmer weather (minus the crowds).
Book now: offered through Flight Centre.
How good are these Hawaii fares?
- Price: Great. We have seen Jetstar flights to Hawaii drop down to $296 return earlier this year, and these are just a few dollars more.
- Airline: Good. Jetstar is a low-cost carrier but it's regarded as the best in the Australia/Pacific region.
- Travel time: Good. Flights are direct.
- Weather: Okay. Hawaii's summer ends around September/October, so these dates are just on the fringe. However, it is outside of the rainy season and there's likely to less less crowds. Check out our Best Time to visit Hawaii guide for help picking your dates.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?