Cheap flights to Hawaii on sale with Jetstar from $366 return
This one doesn't need much convincing.The holiday of your dreams just went on sale and we have Jetstar to thank. Find your passports and pack your suitcases because super low fares are taking off to Honolulu.
We'll get straight into it. Flights are taking off from Sydney starting from $366 and Melbourne from $382 return.
Now if you're up for some sightseeing alongside lazy beach days, we've got a few suggestions up our sleeves. We recommend a trip to Molokini which is an island great for diving and checking out the local sea wildlife, take some scuba diving lessons (and where better to do it?) or check out the waterfalls of Hilo. Fill in your entire itinerary with our guide to Hawaii.
So when can you travel? Take off between 17 January and 21 March 2021 but do keep in mind that specific dates apply.
Book your Hawaiian getaway before Monday 17 February 2020, unless sold out prior.
If you want to be relaxing beachside next year then head to Flight Centre now to lock in these cheap-as-chips fares.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. On average you could be paying upwards of $800 for return airfares to Hawaii. If you're travelling with a budget airline then airfares as low as $366 are an absolute steal, so get in while you can.
- Airline: Good. Jetstar is a low cost airline. So checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are not included in your airfares but can be added for an extra fee.
- Travel time: Great. Say aloha to Hawaii faster with direct flights from Sydney and Melbourne.
- Weather: Great. The travel dates mean you can head to Honolulu between February to March. This time of year is best for activities including surfing and whale watching. Temperatures will also be on the warmer side so you can leave the jackets at home.
- 5 cheapest places to visit when Australia’s international borders reopen
- Qantas sets date for international flights to US, UK, Fiji and more
- Virgin Australia VA-X and Win competition: All the details
- How I used Qantas Points to see Antarctica (as nowhere else is open)
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now