At just $290 each way, say aloha to these cheap Jetstar flights to Hawaii
Now open to Australians, it's time to sit back, relax and enjoy the view from your cheap seat to paradise.
TL;DR: What's the deal with this flight sale?
Cheapest flight available:
March to early-June
Add FareCredit at checkout
We'll get straight into it. Flights are heading from Sydney and Melbourne to Honolulu starting from $290 one-way. It's been a while since we've seen a good Hawaii sale with Jetstar, so you're probably itching to get your hands on these fares.
When factoring in the return fares, the deal gets even better. If you're flexible with your dates, you can get to Honolulu and back from as low as $513 return.
So when can you travel? Fares are discounted from March to early June, but the lowest fares can be found in April.
These flights are not part of a particular sale, so they'll be available until sold out.
Don't forget: You can save $20 off any Jetstar or Qantas flight along with a stack of other benefits just for being vaccinated. If you didn't claim yours in the current Jetstar Half Off sale, this could be your next opportunity.
- How can you get these prices? Head on over to Skyscanner, where you can compare flights and book these tickets.
How good are these Jetstar fares?
While not the cheapest flights we've ever seen to Hawaii when compared to what other airlines are charging for the same period, we think you're onto a winner. The next closest option is almost double and you're not guaranteed direct flights.
Don't forget to check the advice on travelling to the United States from Australia so you're not caught out at the airport.
These fares at a glance
- Good flexibility: You can add FareCredit at checkout which lets you cancel your booking and get a credit voucher valid for up to 3 years from the issue date. Any bookings with Jetstar vouchers will be returned if the flight is affected by border restrictions or is cancelled.
- Good airline: Jetstar is a low-cost airline which means your checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment won't be included in your fare. These can be added for an extra fee as needed.
- Great travel time: These are all direct flights, so you can be soaking up the sun in Honolulu before you know it.
- Great weather: These travel dates fall smack bang during some of the best months to visit Hawaii. You'll get to enjoy the lower prices of Honolulu's shoulder season coupled with dry sunny days.
Never miss a flight deal! Check out our full list of all the latest flight sales.