Sort out your weekend from $35 across Australia with Jetstar’s sale
Finish off the week on the right note by making the most of another Friday Fare Frenzy.
It's officially the end of the week, and in true Jetstar fashion there are low fares waiting for you to make the most of. In saying that, this sale is on a clock and ends at 8pm 12 June 2020 (tonight).
So what's on offer? Escape from Ballina to Sydney from $35, Melbourne to Newcastle from $45 and Brisbane to Cairns from $79 each way.
If you're taking off from Victoria or Queensland, the travel dates run between 15 and 31 July. New South Wales fares apply between 28 June and 3 July 2020.
The great news continues because you can book with the peace of mind that you get a one-off free date change on all flights purchased up until 30 June 2020.
As there are still border closures in place, we recommend double checking Smartraveller to be up to date with the latest.
Some other fares we think you'll love include:
- Brisbane to Mackay from $49 one way
- Brisbane to Proserpine from $49 one way
- Ballina to Melbourne from $69 one way
- Brisbane to Townsville from $79 one way
This sale speaks for itself, so head over to Skyscanner to lock in your next adventure.
Don't wait around! This sale will be gone before the sun goes down, ending at 8pm tonight.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. On average you could be paying upwards of $240 return on a full-price ticket. This fare frenzy can take you from Brisbane to Cairns from $158 return which saves you around $35 on a round trip when compared to a good deal.
- Airline: Great. Jetstar is a budget airline that aims to give you the best price on fares. This does mean that checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment aren't included in the price but can be added for an extra fee. With everything going on in the world, Jetstar is implementing flexible flying as well as the "Fly Well" program.
- Travel time: Great. Get to your holiday faster with direct flights across the Jetstar network.
- Weather: Great. If winter is not your cup of tea then consider escaping to warmer climates. During the month of July, we suggest Cairns and North Queensland as temperatures are around 26°C. You'll also miss the humidity of the summer months and the crowds that travel in the peak periods.