New Jetstar Brisbane-Canberra flights beat Virgin Australia by 30%
New direct flights and a healthy dose of competition mean discount prices for 2022.
TL;DR: What's the deal with this flight sale?
Cheapest flight available:
1 January to 26 March 2022
We could never turn down a cheeky Jetstar sale to celebrate new routes or borders reopening.
For Queenslanders and Canberrans alike, it's been a tough couple of months with extended border closures separating families and friends.
With Queensland about to open its borders on 13 December Jetstar has slashed prices just in time, releasing with Canberra to Brisbane on sale from $65 each way and Brisbane to Canberra from $65 each way.
The travel period is from 1 January to 26 March 2022. Now that obviously doesn't cover the holiday period but it is an ideal time to visit Canberra as autumn brings with it a host of events, including Canberra Day (14 March) and the Canberra Balloon Spectacular (12 – 20 March). It's not a bad idea to wait to catch up with friends and family in Brisbane either.
With so many people eager to reunite, summer is going to be pretty busy in Queensland.
- Ready to go? Compare and book your Brisbane to Canberra flights now with KAYAK.
How good are these Jetstar sale fares?
These fares are $10 cheaper than when Jetstar first announced them back in June.
Compare prices for yourself with KAYAK and find the best deal.
This Jetstar sale ends 11:59pm AEDT on Thursday 9 December 2021, unless sold out prior.
These fares at a glance
- Good flexibility. Jetstar is offering travellers 1 free date change for travel before 30 June 2023. A fare difference may apply.
- Good airline. Jetstar will get you from A to B without much fuss.
- Great travel time. These are direct flights after all.
- Great weather. Warm late-summer or early autumn weather makes for the perfect getaway.
Never miss a flight deal! Check out our full list of all the latest flight sales.