Jetstar is flying you to Bali for cheap with fares from $172 return
Get beachy keen fares at bargain prices.
Rice paddies found on picturesque terraced hills, forests full of monkeys and delectable night markets could be all on the agenda for your next holiday.
Flights take off from all across Australia at these incredibly low prices:
- Darwin to Bali from $172 return
- Perth to Bali from $186 return
- Cairns to Bali from $226 return
- Brisbane to Bali from $256 return
- Melbourne to Bali from $266 return
- Adelaide from $275 return
- Sydney to Bali from $292 return
All flights are for select dates from 6 February to 24 September.
Don't miss out on these enticingly low airfares. Head over to Flight Centre to make your booking.
This sale is only sticking around until midnight 26 October 2019, unless sold out prior.
How good are these Bali fares?
- Price: Great. While the lowest Jetstar fares to Bali this year were down to $146 return, a good deal is usually closer to the $220 mark. You're only paying a few dollars more than the bottom of the barrel and saving at least $48 on regular sale fares.
- Airline: Good. Jetstar is a budget airline and these are all starter fares which means they only include your seat and carry-on luggage. Any checked luggage, meals or entertainment will cost extra.
- Travel time: Great. Most flights are direct.
- Weather: Great. The best time to visit Bali is from April to June and September to October to skip the crowds and wet season, and these dates are right in that sweet spot.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- Qantas and Jetstar accelerate restart for flights to Singapore, Fiji and more
- Busted from booking: Holiday rental prices skyrocket in travel hotspots
- New $50 NSW travel vouchers: How to get them, where to use them
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals