Bali’s back with $267 return Jetstar flights
Get first dibs on flights to Bali with a look at cheap fares in 2022.
TL;DR: What's the deal with this flight sale?
Cheapest flight available:
02 May to 20 June 2022
Add FareCredit at checkout
A lot of Aussies are itching to get back to Bali. Well, you're in luck because we've got the scoop on Bali fares that are available right now to book with Jetstar.
The cheapest fares on sale are Darwin to Bali from $267 return.
If you're travelling from elsewhere, prices aren't looking too bad either. Fly from:
- Perth to Bali from $279 return
- Cairns to Bali from $294 return
- Melbourne to Bali from $406 return
- Adelaide to Bali from $433 return
- Brisbane to Bali from $437 return
- Sydney to Bali from $479 return
That's right, you can book flights to Bali from nearly every major city for less than $500.
These flights are taking off between May and June 2022.
See for yourself – hop on over to KAYAK to compare and book.
How good are these Jetstar fares?
These aren't sale prices, but if you've been wanting to travel to Bali for the past 2 years, these flights are your first look in. You'll need to be vaccinated to travel so you might want to claim a $20 Jetstar voucher from Qantas while you're at it and save even further.
We've compared Darwin–Bali fares on KAYAK to see what other airlines are doing and found that these really are the first flights available to Bali from Australia.
A word of warning, the departure times are off-peak, but we're sure most hardcore travellers are keen to get back into the swing of things. Plus, you'll have however much time you've booked to relax in a Balinese resort. Sounds perfectly dreamy, doesn't it?
Don't forget to check the advice on travelling to Indonesia from Australia. At present, the border is closed but we would hope that will have changed by May next year. Qantas recently announced plans to accelerate its restart plans for a host of international destinations from November.
These fares at a glance
- Good flexibility. For peace of mind add FareCredit when you book. The cost of your ticket and any extras will be covered if you need to cancel.
- Good airline. Jetstar will get you to Bali without much fuss. Pay extra for meals, checked baggage and seat selection.
- Great travel time. Forget stress with direct flights.
- Great weather. Leave behind the Australian winter and enjoy the warm weather in Bali. We think May to June is the best time to travel to Bali for weather and prices.
Booked your flights to Bali? It's time to get travel insurance.
It's not as fun as planning a holiday, but it's the smart thing to do after you've booked. Get travel insurance to protect your trip from the unexpected.