Jet to the Cook Islands from $249 on Air New Zealand
Gimmie a one way ticket to paradise, stat!
That's what you'll be thinking once you get wind of this hot deal by Air New Zealand. It's for non-stop flights to Rarotonga and has fares starting as low as $249.
That's each way, with return flights costing from $505 from Sydney to Rarotonga.
Travel is available between January and June 2019, and flights are available from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Catch yours before the sale ends at midnight 28 November 2018 through Air New Zealand.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. Flights to the Cook Islands rarely hit this low. More often than not, prices sit around the $550 return mark in a good sale, making this sale the one to beat.
- Airline: Great. Air New Zealand is a full-service airline and is one of the best in the world.
- Frequent Flyer Points: Select flights can earn Airpoints Dollars. Plus, if you book your hotel through the Air New Zealand website before 28 November, you'll score 10% more Airpoints on stays between 18 January and 28 June 2019.
- Travel time: Good. Flights from Sydney are direct. Flights from Brisbane or Melbourne are via Sydney.
- Weather: There's really no poor time to visit the Cook Islands; however, the rainy season does settle in between November and March, so to bank on the best weather, travel between April and November.
Isn't it time you visited the Cook Islands?
|From||To||Travel dates||Each way||Treat yourself|
|Sydney||Rarotonga||18 Jan - 5 Apr 2019||$249||Book your flight to the Cook Islands|
|Sydney||Rarotonga||26 Apr - 28 Jun 2019||$299||Book your flight to the Cook Islands|
|Melbourne||Rarotonga||18 Jan - 5 Apr 2019||$389||Book your flight to the Cook Islands|
|Brisbane||Rarotonga||18 Jan - 5 Apr 2019||$389||Book your flight to the Cook Islands|
|Melbourne||Rarotonga||26 Apr - 28 Jun 2019||$439||Book your flight to the Cook Islands|
|Brisbane||Rarotonga||26 Apr - 28 Jun 2019||$439||Book your flight to the Cook Islands|
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021
- Tasmanians to receive $150 in vouchers to boost local tourism
- New DiDi rideshare service shaves 20% more off Sydney rides
- Queensland’s NSW and ACT travel ban: Everything you need to know