Jet set to Los Angeles on Virgin Australia from $899 return
48-hour sale now on. Get these quick!
Yup, one low fare, three departure cities.
Travel is available for 22 January - 4 April 2019 and 23 April - 20 June 2019 and the sale ends midnight Friday 21 September.
Snap up yours now through Flight Centre.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. It's been a while since we've seen Virgin Australia drop fares below $900, making this a rarity. Sure, if you're lucky, you can score flights to California for as low as $726, but you'll be flying an alternate airline like China Southern.
- Airline: Great. Virgin Australia is a full-service airline where checked luggage, meals and entertainment are included in your fare.
- Frequent Flyer Points: Great. You can earn up to 5 points per $1 spent on Virgin Australia flights, meaning you stand to earn 4,495 points for this flight.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct.
- Weather: Great. There's a mix of winter, autumn and summer dates involved in this sale. We suggest booking anything after March for warm weather. If you're one to follow events, you can spend Cinco de Mayo in the city on 5 May or experience Memorial Day on 27 May.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?