If you’re looking for flights, Jet Radar will trawl the web looking for the cheapest fares available to you.
Jet Radar is a global flight search engine that scan over 700 airlines and hundreds of travel agents to find the cheapest flights available. They’re an international company based in Phuket, Thailand, but have an office right here in Australia.
Jet Radar deals and sales
|Find a cheap flight online||Search for a cheap flight to destinations worldwide with Jetradar.||
Where can Jet Radar take me?
Australia to China
Sydney to Bangkok
Sydney to Hong Kong
Perth to New York
Australia to Italy
Sydney to Honolulu
Jet Radar Review | Pros and cons
- Comprehensive - Jet Radar searches all over the Internet to find you the best deals.
- Easy to use - Put in your destinations and dates and you’re away.
- Third parties - You don’t make the booking with them, so make sure you check out who you’re actually booking from and their terms and conditions.
- No customer service - Again Jet Radar just redirects you to flights, they don’t sell them to you. So if anything goes wrong they won’t be in a position to help.
How do I book through Jet Radar?
- Go to Jet Radar website via the links above.
- Enter your destinations and dates.
- You’ll be taken to a list of available fares and sites they’re available from.
- Select your flight to be taken to an external website to complete your booking.
- If you still want the flight, enter your payment details and it’s all yours.
What forms of payment does Jet Radar accept?
Jet Radar doesn’t take flight bookings themselves, it finds the best prices and transfers you to an online booking agent. You’ll complete the booking there. The payment types vary from website to website, but as long as you have access to a major credit or debit card you’ll probably be fine.
What is the Jet Radar cancellations and refunds policy?
Because Jet Radar doesn’t take bookings themselves, they don’t have a refunds policy. So if you book a flight through them, be sure to check on the website you're redirected to if you think you might need to change or cancel your plans for their refunds policy.