The Jermyn Street Shirt Company specialises in business shirts and accessories and with the codes and promotions below you can make savings on a range of products.
The Jermyn Street Shirt Company offers a simple range of business basics for the professional man - business shirts, cufflinks and ties.
Read on to find out how to get more value for your money when shopping with The Jermyn Street Shirt Company through the codes and promotions listed below.
Current Offer Codes for The Jermyn Street Shirt Company - March 2017
Show code & visit siteYA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteBA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteWS****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How to apply a discount to your order
You are required to enter your promo code when you proceed to purchase an item from Cartridge Depot Australia. You need to apply a promo code or coupon code in order to validate the active coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes above until you find one you're interested in. Click on the code and you'll be taken to The Jermyn Street Shirt Company.
- Shop around from the selection of shirts, ties and cufflinks.
- When you're done with your order click the 'checkout' button on the top right of the page.
- You'll be taken to your shopping cart, where you can finalise your order.
- Once you've done this, enter in your offer code in the space that says 'Apply Offer Code' and click 'Apply' to activate the discount.
- Once this happens click the 'Checkout' button again you'll be taken to a form where you can enter in your billing, payment and shipping details. If you're already a member you can simply login and your details will be loaded.
- Congratulations, you've successfully made an order and saved from The Jermyn Street Shirt Company.
Pros and cons of shopping with The Jermyn Street Shirt Company
- Attention to detail. The biggest benefit to shopping for a shirt with The Jermyn Street Shirt Company is that they take great pride in their product. Some of the ways they do this is in their attention to detail—such as the fact they stitch side gussets to their shirts to make them stronger, or that they construct their shirt yoke (the part of the shirt which rests along your shoulders and back of the neck) out of four pieces rather than the standard one, to give extra mobility. The buttons on a shirt from The Jermyn Street Shirt Company are also lock stitched for extra strength.
- Customisable. As mentioned above the shirts from The Jermyn Street Shirt Company allow for some customisation including cuffs and breast pockets.
- Free returns. You can get a free return on domestic orders. Australian Air Express will pick up the package at a time you book and deliver it back to The Jermyn Street Shirt Company.
- Standard tracking on all orders. This way you can know where your order is in real time and when you can expect your order to arrive.
- Flat rate shipping on international orders. If you're an international customer you can benefit from a flat shipping rate, so your orders won't become prohibitively expensive if you make a large order.
- Customer reviews. Some of the products The Jermyn Street Shirt Company offers have customer reviews which you can use to find out more about the product and service.
- Free shipping only on orders above $150. While this is a benefit if you're making a large order, for most smaller orders you'll have to pay for shipping.
- No live chat service. The Jermyn Street Shirt Company has no live chat service at the moment, which means questions about the items and other features of their service can't be answered instantly.
Shipping guide for The Jermyn Street Shirt Company
The shipping times for orders placed with The Jermyn Street Shirt Company are quick. If you place your order before 2pm EST you'll receive your order the next day and other orders will be receive within two business days.
- If you order in a sale period you'll have to wait up to three days to receive your item.
- The Jermyn Street Shirt Company deliver to P.O boxes and there's flat rate postage.
- If you're shipping to New Zealand or another international country your item will arrive between 7 - 10 days.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for The Jermyn Street Shirt Company
As mentioned above, if you're returning your item and you live in Australia you won't pay anything. All you'll need to do is email The Jermyn Street Shirt Company within 30 days of receiving your item.
You need to contact them to obtain return authorisation or else your claim will not be accepted and the items will be returned to you at your expense, so postage cost will not be refunded.
They'll send you a Return Authorisation Code, which you need to use to enclose in the returns parcel, along with your invoice.
About The Jermyn Street Shirt Company
The Jermyn Street Shirt Company is an Australian-owned and operated company operating out of Queensland.
Their shirts come in two fits, classic and slim and give you the option of customising your shirt order in a number of ways:
- Cufflink and button options - you can choose between a double cuff with links, or a single cuff with buttons.
- Optional breast pocket
As mentioned they also sell 100% silk ties and a range of double and single cuff cufflinks and includes a guide on their website explaining how to care for your shirt.
So whether you need new ink for home, or a toner cartridge for the office, grab a coupon and save on your next purchase.