When and where you can buy the new Jen Atkin OUAI Fragrances
Image: OUAI official website
And find out the diverse scents available in the product line-up.
Jen Atkin, celebrity hair stylist and owner of OUAI, has announced the release of her line of fragrances. Last November, she teased us with a rollerball set that sold out in days, but now the fragrances are here to stay and they are full size, people!
The brand is starting with the launch of four perfumes, coming in minimalist spray bottles with a magnetic cap.
The release date has been set for 13 November, giving us just under a week to prepare our accounts for some damage.
For those who don't know, Jen Atkin styles the hair for some pretty big names in Hollywood. The list includes Jennifer Lopez, the Kardashian/Jenner clan, the Hadid sisters and Chrissy Teigen.
If they can trust her with their hair, then you can bet we trust her too.
View this post on Instagram
What are the OUAI fragrances?
The brand's website highlights the release of "four sophisticated OUAI De Parfums, inspired by the world's most fashionable streets."
That's right, Jen Atkin has named her newly developed fragrances after streets in her favourite cities around the world. And funnily enough, Jen Atkin gave Sydney, Australia its very own shout-out!
- North Bondi is inspired by Sydney and smells like OUAI's Wave Spray. It features notes of bergamot, Italian lemon, rose de mai, violet and white musk.
- Melrose Place is inspired by Los Angeles and has notes of bergamot, lychee, cedar wood, rose, jasmine, peony and white musk.
- Rue St Honore is inspired by Paris, replicating the scent of their bestselling hair oil. It includes a mix of violet, gardenia, ylang ylang and white musk.
- Mercer St, inspired by New York City, features notes of Italian lemon, Turkish rose, jasmine sambac, iris, lily, and white musk.
Who needs a trip to Paris when you can smell like it instead?
Where to buy?
For now, the fragrances will be available exclusively on OUAI, although that doesn't mean they will never be available at her stockists. If you want to stock up on her famous hair-care line, you can purchase it from the official stockists Sephora, Cult Beauty and Net-a-Porter.
- Where to shop Loren Gray’s entire beauty routine
- The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
- Best GHD deals to shop this Black Friday according to your hair type
- The best beauty buys from eBay’s Black Friday sale
- Harry Styles is launching a unisex cosmetics and perfume brand called ‘Pleasing’